Vice President, Operations Payment Support
FLEETCOR is a profitable, $3B publicly traded provider of business payment solutions. We operate in over 100 countries and help companies of all sizes control, simplify and secure payment. Our payment solutions provide our customers with a payment method designed to be superior to and more robust and effective than what they use currently, whether they use a competitor’s product or another alternative method such as cash or check. We group our payment solutions into five primary divisions or ways we go to market: Fuel, Corporate Payments, Lodging, Tolls and Gift.
The Vice President of Operations Payment Support is responsible for all facets of vendor payments related to our virtual card and Full AP B2B payment solutions. The team of roughly 100 people fields vendor questions and requests for change in method of payment, ACH enrollments and updates, and follow-up on cards not processed within our internal SLA standards. Focused on process and customer satisfaction while maintaining best-in-class card penetration rates, the successful candidate for this role must be data-driven with a detail orientation and a culture of continuous process improvement.
This role reports to the Senior Vice President of Operations. Domestic US travel might be required.
- Lead, manage, and mentor managers and leads to maximize their individual potential and professional growth as well as ability to function as effective leaders of their teams. Assist in developing performance plans for teams and monitor achievement of goals.
- Formulate and implement long and short-range plans, policies and programs within corporate guidelines to support innovation, speed, scale, productivity, and excellent customer experience and adoption.
- Benchmark, analyze, report on and make recommendations for the growth of Corpay’s customer success operations, services and systems.
- Direct or coordinate strategic, financial or budget activities, increase efficiency and drive innovation for quick growth and sustained proactive success.
- Review financial information, sales or activity reports, team metrics and other performance data to measure goal achievement or to identify areas needing program improvement.
- Partner with the Engineering Department to drive enhancements to new customer experience and by suggesting solutions, updates and fixes; partner with Sales to ensure messaging and handoffs; and partner with Operations and Inside Sales to ensure ongoing positive customer experience.
- Build excellent working relationships with all key business leaders, colleagues, and broader team.
- Leadership — Ability to effectively engage, influence and motivate a team through positive example, development and communication. The ability to delegate responsibility and work to others and coach them to develop their capabilities, provide feedback, share information, manage performance, set goals, motivate team and address performance problems.
- Business Acumen and Strategy — Applicable understanding of how business goals and objectives are achieved. Use of sound business judgement in making recommendations and decisions. Ability to predict outcomes from both customer and competitive perspectives.
- Administration and Management — Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources. Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions. Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one. Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action. Detail oriented, analytical and excellent organization skills.
- People Resources and Staff Development — Deep knowledge (and effective use of) principles and procedures for recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, employment relations and negotiation, and HR information systems. Scheduling events, programs, and activities, as well as the work of others. Identifying the educational needs of others, developing formal educational or training programs or classes, and teaching or instructing others. Identifying the developmental needs of others and coaching, mentoring, or otherwise helping others to improve their knowledge or skills.
- Idea Fluency and Originality/Problem Solving - Exceptional problem-solving skills, with ability to identify and drive win-win solutions. The ability to come up with a number of ideas about a topic. The ability to combine pieces of information to form general rules or conclusions. The ability to come up with unusual or clever ideas about a given topic or situation, or to develop creative ways to solve a problem. Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions. Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Customer and Personal Service — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and talking to others to convey information effectively. The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand. Demonstrated success in building strategic customer relationships.
- Technology— Knowledge of computer hardware and software, including applications and data driven tools. Ability to learn Nvoicepay’s systems and software. Use of database products, CRM software (Salesforce), ticketing software (Zendesk), fax and phone systems.
- Critical Thinking and Persuasion— Using logic and reasoning to recognize details of situations, identify solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems. Persuading others to change their minds or behavior or to try new approaches. The ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense. The ability to combine pieces of information to form general rules or conclusions (includes finding a relationship among seemingly unrelated events).
- Bachelor’s Degree, with a preference for an MBA.
- 15+ years of progressive, strategic, executive-level leadership experience in a highly-technical organization with experience in support, sales, product and customer success. Specific experience in developing strategy, scaling quickly, managing process and driving collaboration across teams for customer success.
- Advanced experience with CRM or ticketing software.
About the Company:
FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc. (“FLEETCOR”) is a leading global provider of business payment solutions. We help companies of all sizes control, simplify and secure payment of various domestic and cross-border payables using specialized payment products. We serve businesses, partners, merchants, consumers and payment networks in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
- $2.8B Annual Revenue
- 800,000 Directly Served Business Clients
- 9,700+ Employees
(as of December 31, 2021)
Our payment solutions provide our customers with a payment method designed to be superior to and more robust and effective than what they use currently, whether they use a competitor’s product or another alternative method such as cash or check. We group our payment solutions into five primary categories: Fuel, Lodging, Tolls, Corporate Payments and Gift. Each category is unique in its focus, customer base and target markets, but they also share a number of characteristics: customers are primarily businesses, have recurring revenue models, have specialized networks which create barriers to entry, have high margins, and have similar selling systems.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, ranking #872
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks
Create better ways for businesses and their partners to pay their expenses
FLEETCOR will continue double-digit revenue growth by executing on four growth planks:
- Sell More New Clients. FLEETCOR will continue growing sales by investing more in proven sales channels and bringing more prospects into the funnel.
- Increase Revenue per Client. FLEETCOR will continue increasing its share of customer wallets through network expansion and cross-sell of add-on solutions.
- "Beyond" Adjacent Segments. FLEETCOR will continue extending its existing business into adjacent spaces to broaden its market opportunity.
- Launch New Platform Business. FLEETCOR has launched its "new platform business" integration "Expense Management & AP/Vendor Payments" solutions into one bundled software platform.
Together we can foster true belonging. We know different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds lead to better innovation and results. We are therefore committed to building and nurturing a culture of diversity, inclusion, and belonging by:
- Welcoming people of different backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations;
- Empowering our people to share their experiences and ideas through open forums and individual conversations; and
- Valuing each person’s unique perspectives and individual contributions.
Embracing diversity enables our people to “make the difference” at FLEETCOR.
FLEETCOR’s culture reflects our history of fast growth and our continued drive for results. Our entrepreneurial spirit remains strong across our global workforce, and we reinforce these principles in our five core values:
- Innovation: Figure out a better way
- Execution: Get it done quickly
- Integrity: Do the right thing
- People: We make the difference
- Collaboration: Accomplish more together
These values guide all of our employees and are infused in all aspects of our Company. We are, as a team, united through these shared values and our mission to provide “a better way to pay.”
Our values foster an inclusive culture through the expectation that all employees will treat each other with respect and appreciate the diversity of identities, thoughts, backgrounds and styles. Our commitment to fostering an inclusive culture has never been more essential than in this moment of national reflection. We must always celebrate the diversity of our company and our communities.
We strongly believe that the quality and diversity of our workforce provide FLEETCOR with a competitive advantage, and that our problem-solving and solution-building efforts are greatly enhanced when we harness the collective thinking of a diverse group of people with unique experiences and perspectives.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer:
FLEETCOR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FLEETCOR provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, gender (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, language, ancestry, genetic information, veteran and/or military status or any other group status protected by federal or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation for the application and/or interview process, please notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
- Job Family Leadership
- Job Function Sales
- Pay Type Salary