Associate Marketing Manager
Cynosure 完全能够以具有竞争力的方式领导和改变医疗美容行业。 我们始终秉承一个信念，即这是目的驱动型业务，不仅可以改善患者的生活，还能改善医生的生活。
- 我们致力于建立和加强最广泛的全球足迹，在五大洲和 15 个国家雇有直接员工，而且员工队伍不断发展壮大，分销商合作伙伴为 130 多个国家或地区的客户提供服务。
正值我们壮大全球团队之际，现在是加入我们的最佳时机。作为医疗美容市场的领导者，Cynosure 在以下方面拥有逾 25 年的经验：为皮肤科医生、整形外科医生、水疗中心和医疗保健人员开发、制造和营销产品。我们拥有美容行业最全面的产品组合，我们的产品和服务覆盖多个类别，包括活肤保养、体形塑造、脱毛和女性健康等。
我们的使命是为 Cynosure 客户取得成功助以一臂之力，塑造成为美容行业的未来领导者，并帮助我们的所有技术用户发现属于自己的美丽。
Cynosure is seeking a Associate Marketing Manager to develop, plan and execute brand-building, strategies, innovation, multi-generational claims pipelines, communications & go-to-market plans with excellence, based upon a deep understanding of customer and consumer insights and journeys. This Associate Manager will lead the full product lifecycle for their assigned product segments, ensuring plans, innovation and communications are developed to achieve their related business goals. The Associate Manager will also work with cross-functional partners to translate strategic plans and insights into compelling new product launches and integrated campaigns with clear objectives and KPIs. The position oversees all aspects of the development and execution of product launches and associated campaigns for assigned product segments, targeting key audiences/segments within budget and according to agreed upon objectives. This person is expected to demonstrate high performance practices and competencies as they meet and exceed the objectives for this role.
The incumbent may be asked to perform other function-related activities in addition to the below mentioned responsibilities as reasonably required by business needs.
- Assist in developing annual business plan to build equity, share, sales, and profit.
- Provide effective product lifecycle and marketing management, while controlling marketing P&L budget within approved levels.
- Develop best-in-class innovation, including insights, concept, claims & creative development.
- Collaborate with marketing counterparts worldwide to create and implement the global marketing strategy brand guidelines claims/on label messaging for products in the portfolio.
- Collaborate closely with Sales, Field Marketing, Finance, Commercial Analytics, Clinical, R&D, Legal and Regulatory in the execution of the marketing plans for lifecycle management, including appropriate messaging (claims) for the products.
- Prepare extensive sales support, training and launch packages for effective promotion of product enhancements and new product introductions.
- Support promotional activities at conventions, tradeshows and aesthetic sales & training events in North America.
- Work closely with Supply Chain to manage global forecasts/inventory strategies.
- Partner with agencies to develop integrated marketing plans for base business and new launches, inclusive of digital, social, content strategies / campaigns, and PR.
- Develop and execute effective marketing plans for assigned products / segments in partnership with agencies; define and manage PR, ensuring all plans are integrated with media plans and brand priorities.
- Lead initiatives in collaboration with cross-functional teams to drive top line and bottom-line results.
- Identify research needs, collaborate with marketing insights function to execute studies and projects, and analyze research to identify insights and opportunities and inform decision making.
- Lead business analysis and reporting for assigned products with emphasis on utilizing data to drive action.
- Own the development and execution of communications plans for assigned products.
- Develop a deep understanding of assigned products and customer / consumer audiences, their challenges, and how Cynosure’s solutions address consumer needs.
- Work closely with Cynosure marketing resources (Digital, Communication, Events and Product team) to ensure integration, consistency, and effectiveness.
- Manage and oversee all aspects of campaign, program and project development and execution, including strategy, planning, budgeting, vendors, and measurement.
- Serve as project core team lean on assigned projects, ensuring all partners have clarity on roles and are working to execute on critical milestones in a timely manner.
- Understand and apply corporate brand and positioning, as well as communications policy.
- Keep abreast of relevant market trends, competitive activities, legislative/regulatory issues, and end-user issues.
- Uses diplomacy and persuasiveness to guide stakeholders in supporting the most effective strategy.
- Embody and deliver the “Exceptional Everyday”
- 25% travel may be required
- Strong Digital and Communication experience.
- Experience in innovation and product lifecycle management.
- Confidence and effectiveness in dealing with senior leaders on matters of strategy and communications.
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent writing skills and ability to be hands on in guiding, developing, and editing compelling messaging to specific audiences and segments.
- Ability to work with little supervision based on thorough understanding and analysis of business objectives.
- Demonstrated competence in managing budgets.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and globally, identifying synergies between businesses and markets to drive efficiencies and consistency of messaging.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite (Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Detail oriented and adept in managing large volumes of work, juggling multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to effectively communicate across all levels of management.
- Ability to identify communications strategy and execute that strategy in the form of measurable, integrated promotional activities.
☒ Bachelor’s degree required
University degree in marketing, communications, related field, or comparable experience.
☒ 0 to 2 years relevant experience
Specific Related Experience: 1+ years’ experience within the field of Brand Management, Communications. CPG, Aesthetics, Beauty, Healthcare and/or Medical Device Marketing experience preferred.
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- ☒ Sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- ☒ Stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- ☒ Lifting/pushing/pulling and carrying products weighing up to 45 pounds
Cynosure is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, ender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran
- 职系 Marketing
- 工作职能 General Marketing
- 付薪类型 薪金
- 就业指标 Regular
- 所需教育背景 学士学位