Project Manager (Individual Contributor Role)
The Project Manager will assist the Global Site Build Out Team in managing site activity projects in North America / EMEA (Europe & Middle East). This includes the facilitation of new site build outs, relocations, closures, and expansion of corporate and third-party partner sites.
- Point of contact and full ownership of assigned site activities from the time the need is identified until the site goes live.
- Develop project plan and coordinate activities with trade vendors including cabling, surveillance, and security.
- Identify furniture and equipment requirements and coordinate receipt of quotes, creation and approval of purchase orders and purchase from vendors.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating various activity databases.
- Communicate status of all scheduling initiatives to Senior Manager and various Prometric stakeholders.
- Respond to phone inquiries related to all phases of the process associated assigned responsibilities.
- Interact with the various departments within Prometric.
- Other duties as assigned
- 2 years of project management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- Computer Literate with Microsoft Office Suite applications (i.e., Word, Excel, Access, Outlook)
- Preferred experience with Project management tools and methodology
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent English language skills
- Business Acumen: Must demonstrate the ability to understand business implications of decisions, conduct cost-benefit analyses, display orientation to profitability, demonstrate knowledge of the market and competition and align work with strategic goals.
- Business Ethics: Must demonstrate the ability to treat people with respect, keep commitments, inspire the trust of others, work with integrity and ethically and uphold the organizational values.
- Job Knowledge: Must demonstrate competence in required job skills and knowledge, exhibit the ability to learn and apply new skills, keep abreast of current developments, require minimal supervision, display understanding of how the job relates to others and use resources effectively.
- Communications: Must demonstrate the ability to express ideas and thoughts verbally and in written form, exhibit good listening and comprehension, keep others adequately informed and select and uses appropriate communication methods.
- Customer service: Must demonstrate the ability to display courtesy and sensitivity, manage difficult or emotional customer situations, meet commitments, respond promptly to customer needs, and solicit feedback to improve services.
- Planning and Organization: Must demonstrate the ability to prioritize and plan work activities; use time efficiently: plan for additional resources; integrate changes smoothly; set goals and objectives and work in an organized manner.
- Teamwork: Must demonstrate the ability to balance team and individual responsibilities, exhibit objectivity and openness to others' views, give and welcome feedback, contribute to building a positive team spirit and put the success of team above own interests.
KEY POINTS TO NOTE:
- Work from Home, though there may be a future date when you may come into the office from time to time
- Shift Timings: 1:30 pm – 10:00 pm IST / 6:00 pm – 2:30 am IST
- Weekly Offs: Saturday & Sunday
- Salary: Up to 7.5 Lacs p.a.
- Pay Type Salary
- Gurugram, Haryana, India