Associate Marketing Manager
Cynosure는 의료 미학 산업을 선도하고 변화시킬 수 있는 경쟁력있는 위치에 있습니다. 우리는 이것이 환자의 삶과 의사들의 삶을 향상시키는 목적 지향적인 사업이라는 믿음을 가지고 있습니다.
- 우리는 소비자가 의료 미학에 참여하도록 고무하는 첨단 마케팅으로 건전하고 발전하는 의료 미학 산업을 주도하는 데 열정을 쏟고 있습니다.
- 우리는 과학 기반 기술의 선두주자로 되어 소비자들을 위한 치료 수준을 향상시킵니다.
- 우리는 모두가 인정하는 혁신의 리더가 되는 데 끊임없이 집중하며 모든 사람들 속에서 증가하는 소비자 치료의 수요를 충족시키고 있습니다.
- 우리는 5대륙의 15개 국가들에 정규 직원들과 130개 이상의 국가들에 서비스를 제공하는 유통 업체를 두고 있으며 타의 추종을 불허하는 글로벌 입지를 구축하고 강화하기 위해 최선을 다하고 있습니다.
- 우리는 직원들을 가장 중시하며 개인의 발전이 비즈니스 발전을 추동한다고 믿습니다.
- 우리는 고객을 사랑하고, 최첨단 기술, 서비스, 마케팅 지원, 임상 교육을 제공하여 환자의 치료를 개선하고 그들의 삶을 개선하기 위해 노력하고 있습니다.
Cynosure에서 우리는 영향력을 미치고 모든 사람들이 앞장서서 가치를 창조하고 더하도록 고무하는 사람들을 찾습니다. 결과적으로 팀에 투자하여 사람들의 경력을 발전시키고, 높은 성과를 내는 문화 지향적인 조직을 구축합니다. 우리는 하나의 팀으로 일하여 함께 성공을 이룩합니다.
우리가 글로벌 팀으로 성장하는 데 따라 지금이 우리와 함께 가장 좋은 시간입니다. Cynnosure는 의료 미학 시장의 선두 주자로서 25년 동안 피부과 의사, 성형외과 의사, 의료 스파, 의료 실무자들을 위한 제품을 개발, 제조, 마케팅해 왔습니다. 우리는 미학 업계에서 가장 포괄적인 제품 포트폴리오를 갖추고 피부 재생, 신체윤곽성형, 제모, 여성 건강을 비롯한 여러 범주의 제품을 제공합니다.
우리의 임무는 미래의 미학 업계의 리더를 형성하고 우리의 기술을 사용하는 모든 사람들이 자기의 아름다움을 발견하도록 도우면서 Cynosure 고객들이 성공하도록 하는 것입니다.
Cynosure is seeking a Associate Marketing Manager to develop, plan and execute brand-building, strategies, innovation, multi-generational claims pipelines, communications & go-to-market plans with excellence, based upon a deep understanding of customer and consumer insights and journeys. This Associate Manager will lead the full product lifecycle for their assigned product segments, ensuring plans, innovation and communications are developed to achieve their related business goals. The Associate Manager will also work with cross-functional partners to translate strategic plans and insights into compelling new product launches and integrated campaigns with clear objectives and KPIs. The position oversees all aspects of the development and execution of product launches and associated campaigns for assigned product segments, targeting key audiences/segments within budget and according to agreed upon objectives. This person is expected to demonstrate high performance practices and competencies as they meet and exceed the objectives for this role.
The incumbent may be asked to perform other function-related activities in addition to the below mentioned responsibilities as reasonably required by business needs.
- Assist in developing annual business plan to build equity, share, sales, and profit.
- Provide effective product lifecycle and marketing management, while controlling marketing P&L budget within approved levels.
- Develop best-in-class innovation, including insights, concept, claims & creative development.
- Collaborate with marketing counterparts worldwide to create and implement the global marketing strategy brand guidelines claims/on label messaging for products in the portfolio.
- Collaborate closely with Sales, Field Marketing, Finance, Commercial Analytics, Clinical, R&D, Legal and Regulatory in the execution of the marketing plans for lifecycle management, including appropriate messaging (claims) for the products.
- Prepare extensive sales support, training and launch packages for effective promotion of product enhancements and new product introductions.
- Support promotional activities at conventions, tradeshows and aesthetic sales & training events in North America.
- Work closely with Supply Chain to manage global forecasts/inventory strategies.
- Partner with agencies to develop integrated marketing plans for base business and new launches, inclusive of digital, social, content strategies / campaigns, and PR.
- Develop and execute effective marketing plans for assigned products / segments in partnership with agencies; define and manage PR, ensuring all plans are integrated with media plans and brand priorities.
- Lead initiatives in collaboration with cross-functional teams to drive top line and bottom-line results.
- Identify research needs, collaborate with marketing insights function to execute studies and projects, and analyze research to identify insights and opportunities and inform decision making.
- Lead business analysis and reporting for assigned products with emphasis on utilizing data to drive action.
- Own the development and execution of communications plans for assigned products.
- Develop a deep understanding of assigned products and customer / consumer audiences, their challenges, and how Cynosure’s solutions address consumer needs.
- Work closely with Cynosure marketing resources (Digital, Communication, Events and Product team) to ensure integration, consistency, and effectiveness.
- Manage and oversee all aspects of campaign, program and project development and execution, including strategy, planning, budgeting, vendors, and measurement.
- Serve as project core team lean on assigned projects, ensuring all partners have clarity on roles and are working to execute on critical milestones in a timely manner.
- Understand and apply corporate brand and positioning, as well as communications policy.
- Keep abreast of relevant market trends, competitive activities, legislative/regulatory issues, and end-user issues.
- Uses diplomacy and persuasiveness to guide stakeholders in supporting the most effective strategy.
- Embody and deliver the “Exceptional Everyday”
- 25% travel may be required
- Strong Digital and Communication experience.
- Experience in innovation and product lifecycle management.
- Confidence and effectiveness in dealing with senior leaders on matters of strategy and communications.
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent writing skills and ability to be hands on in guiding, developing, and editing compelling messaging to specific audiences and segments.
- Ability to work with little supervision based on thorough understanding and analysis of business objectives.
- Demonstrated competence in managing budgets.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and globally, identifying synergies between businesses and markets to drive efficiencies and consistency of messaging.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite (Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Detail oriented and adept in managing large volumes of work, juggling multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to effectively communicate across all levels of management.
- Ability to identify communications strategy and execute that strategy in the form of measurable, integrated promotional activities.
☒ Bachelor’s degree required
University degree in marketing, communications, related field, or comparable experience.
☒ 0 to 2 years relevant experience
Specific Related Experience: 1+ years’ experience within the field of Brand Management, Communications. CPG, Aesthetics, Beauty, Healthcare and/or Medical Device Marketing experience preferred.
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- ☒ Sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- ☒ Stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- ☒ Lifting/pushing/pulling and carrying products weighing up to 45 pounds
Cynosure is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, ender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran
기타 세부 정보
- 직무군 Marketing
- 직무 기능 General Marketing
- 급여 유형 임금
- 고용 지표 Regular
- 필수 교육 학사 학위