Clinical Education Manager Greater China
Cynosure는 의료 미학 산업을 선도하고 변화시킬 수 있는 경쟁력있는 위치에 있습니다. 우리는 이것이 환자의 삶과 의사들의 삶을 향상시키는 목적 지향적인 사업이라는 믿음을 가지고 있습니다.
- 우리는 소비자가 의료 미학에 참여하도록 고무하는 첨단 마케팅으로 건전하고 발전하는 의료 미학 산업을 주도하는 데 열정을 쏟고 있습니다.
- 우리는 과학 기반 기술의 선두주자로 되어 소비자들을 위한 치료 수준을 향상시킵니다.
- 우리는 모두가 인정하는 혁신의 리더가 되는 데 끊임없이 집중하며 모든 사람들 속에서 증가하는 소비자 치료의 수요를 충족시키고 있습니다.
- 우리는 5대륙의 15개 국가들에 정규 직원들과 130개 이상의 국가들에 서비스를 제공하는 유통 업체를 두고 있으며 타의 추종을 불허하는 글로벌 입지를 구축하고 강화하기 위해 최선을 다하고 있습니다.
- 우리는 직원들을 가장 중시하며 개인의 발전이 비즈니스 발전을 추동한다고 믿습니다.
- 우리는 고객을 사랑하고, 최첨단 기술, 서비스, 마케팅 지원, 임상 교육을 제공하여 환자의 치료를 개선하고 그들의 삶을 개선하기 위해 노력하고 있습니다.
Cynosure에서 우리는 영향력을 미치고 모든 사람들이 앞장서서 가치를 창조하고 더하도록 고무하는 사람들을 찾습니다. 결과적으로 팀에 투자하여 사람들의 경력을 발전시키고, 높은 성과를 내는 문화 지향적인 조직을 구축합니다. 우리는 하나의 팀으로 일하여 함께 성공을 이룩합니다.
우리가 글로벌 팀으로 성장하는 데 따라 지금이 우리와 함께 가장 좋은 시간입니다. Cynnosure는 의료 미학 시장의 선두 주자로서 25년 동안 피부과 의사, 성형외과 의사, 의료 스파, 의료 실무자들을 위한 제품을 개발, 제조, 마케팅해 왔습니다. 우리는 미학 업계에서 가장 포괄적인 제품 포트폴리오를 갖추고 피부 재생, 신체윤곽성형, 제모, 여성 건강을 비롯한 여러 범주의 제품을 제공합니다.
우리의 임무는 미래의 미학 업계의 리더를 형성하고 우리의 기술을 사용하는 모든 사람들이 자기의 아름다움을 발견하도록 도우면서 Cynosure 고객들이 성공하도록 하는 것입니다.
Responsible and accountable for overseeing the Clinical Education Specialists in the Greater China region with a broader remit of Hong Kong and Taiwan region. Supporting their efforts to educate and build customer relationships ensuring the safe and effective use of our products in order to improve patient outcomes. The position involves the development of educational materials, analysis of training results, and other initiatives related to product development and release. Working closely with both the Director, International Clinical Education, and the Vice President of Greater China/ South East Asia and Commercial Excellence International to set up and create new standards across the Greater China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan region.
The role will be part of the GrChina leadership team.
Strategic Role Responsibilities
- Maintain consistent communication with management on all matters related to the region.
- Drive collaboration and maintain consistent, open lines of communication with all CES’s.
- Attend and assist in working major conventions and commercial meetings as determined by management which may include regional, national, or international travel.
- Manage regional associated administrative tasks and responsibilities (i.e. expenses, education materials, etc.)
- Provide clinical support and input in all phases of continued development and enhancements of products including defining customer needs, translating needs to requirements, and identifying key features for new products.
- Work directly with product managers, sales, and other groups to coordinate and assist with product development and clinical validations
Education Program Enhancement/Development
- Participate on cross-functional teams and projects including but not limited to product development, written and online education documentation and continuous learning initiatives.
- Stay current on best practices, as well as relevant scientific clinical literature and new product information.
- Assist in designing, developing and optimizing clinical education programs and documentation.
Operational Role Responsibilities
- Work in conjunction with sales and marketing teams to properly identify, prioritize targets, and achieve corporate, regional, and territory goals and objectives.
- Work cross-functionally to develop best methods of communication for existing and future products and indications that will meet the needs of the current customer base and allow expansion into new markets.
- Embody and deliver the “Exceptional Everyday”
- Develop and maintain luminary and key account relationships.
- Train and support existing and, when necessary, new customers.
- Understand customer needs and develop a targeted customer education strategy.
- Understand scientific facts and package them into a cohesive communication model for customers.
- Coordinate and manage education sessions to ensure the delivery of successful programs, in a cost-effective manner.
- Manage account resets and report status to manager.
- Responsible for rectifying issues relative to clinical product performance and customer satisfaction for investigation and possible escalation.
People & Leadership Responsibilities
The incumbent may be asked to perform other function-related activities in addition to the below mentioned responsibilities as reasonably required by business needs.
- Manage all aspects of assigned region to include but not limited to recruiting, training, and overseeing the Clinical Education Specialists in the region.
- Coordinate with the Dispatch Associate, when necessary, to find coverage within the region and assist in regional booking processes to provide seamless planning.
- Lead and or assist in trainings for new employees during the onboarding process at corporate.
- Communicate with your team to effectively and efficiently triage accounts to determine additional clinical, marketing or sales needs and provide direct clinical support, as needed.
- Educate regional team on clinical updates from corporate.
- Partner with other Regional Clinical Managers globally to develop consistency in processes and competencies.
- Create comradery and transparency within region amongst all field functions.
- Develop and implement communication strategies within the region to optimize team management.
- Approve Clinical Education Specialists expense reports and travel.
- Track and report Clinical Education Specialists utilization.
- Coordinate the dispatch of Clinical Partners and track utilization.
- Track and report PAC key utilization.
- Provide H1 support to Clinical Education Specialists.
- Conduct bi-annual reviews for all team members.
- Support the clinical education utilization of the London Experience Center
- People management experience is essential
- Greater China people management experience required
- Ability to speak English is essential
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience with laser and energy-based systems required.
- Experience in developing education materials and conducting education preferred.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Must have the ability to work independently, as well as in a team, in a very fast paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and web tools.
- Must be knowledgeable in delivering technical educational programs and in using a variety of education modalities including web based.
- Strong technical expertise and mechanical ability.
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal, and presentation.
- Possess a positive, proactive approach to solving clinical issues or technical problems
- Portray professional appearance and behavior.
- Develop and maintain supportive, productive, and effective relationships at all levels within the organization.
- Possess ability to build strong relationships with customers and be responsive to their needs.
- Continually seek opportunities to innovate and improve the product experience.
- Embrace opportunity to continuously learn, grow and work in a team environment.
- Maintain professional and clinical continuing education, licensure, and credentials. (where applicable)
- Develop and grow mutually beneficial customer relationships including, but not limited to physicians, nurses, technicians, practice administrators and other office staff
- Prioritize and appropriately respond to requests in a high-stress environment.
- Maintain composure and problem-solving focus during stressful interactions
- Thrive in a highly competitive environment.
- Ability to work independently and manage own time effectively
- Ability to be flexible and manage revolving priorities
- Open communication
Qualifications (Select the minimum qualifications required for this position to successfully achieve business requirements)
☒Bachelor’s degree required
☐Master’s degree required
☒Education and experience combination:
☒Bachelor’s degree is equivalent to three (3) years of experience
☒Master’s degree is equivalent to four (4) years of experience
- Specific Area of Study:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in nursing, education, life Sciences, or another related field.
☒8 to 10 years relevant experience
☐10+ years relevant experience
Specific Related Experience:
- Minimum of five years’ experience in the medical device industry in a clinical or education position, or other related area is required.
- Experience in Medical Aesthetics preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years in a supervisory position.
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- ☒Sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- ☒Stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- ☐Lifting/pushing/pulling and carrying products weighing up to 45 pounds
- ☐Potential Exposure to moving mechanical parts, vibration and/or moderate noise levels.
- ☐Potential Exposure to hazardous chemicals or other materials.
- ☐Safety Shoes compliant with site specific policies/procedures must be worn in designated areas
- ☐Potential Exposure to blood.
- ☐Other (please specify)
기타 세부 정보
- 직무군 Clinical
- 직무 기능 Clinical Education
- 급여 유형 임금
- 중국 저장성 항저우시