Customer Service - Test Center Administrator (PT)
JOB TITLE: Test Center Administrator
REPORTS TO: Test Center Manager
DEPARTMENT: Test Center
LOCATION: Duluth, Minnesota
TEST CENTER ADDRESS: 2200 London Road Suite 202
The Test Center Administrator (TCA) serves as the face of Prometric in test centers around the world. These emerging professionals are part of a growing specialization within the company and thrive in fast-paced environments that support people who are taking life-changing exams. The position requires TCAs to verify candidate identification, monitor exams and maintain strict policies and guidelines to uphold the highest standards for exam integrity in the world.
Prometric employs more than 600 TCAs worldwide who are highly respected for their ability to lead and control the computer-based test center environment.
PERKS for employees hired for 20+ hours:
- No selling or quotas
- Office setting environment
- No inventory, stocking, floor moves or overnight shifts!
- Paid training
- Sick time prorated based on start date
- Employee Assistance Program
- Part Time - hours will vary
- Our ideal candidate demonstrates teamwork, with the availability to work a variety of shifts any day - Monday through Saturday - between the hours of 7am and 6:00 pm. Candidate must be open to flexible scheduling.
- This is a part-time position, 25 hours per week, with an expectation to work more hours if needed.
- Schedules are available 2 weeks in advance.
- Maintain and apply expert knowledge of test center policies, practices and procedures
- Greet examinees and verify identification
- Perform required security checks including the use of wands
- Continuously monitor candidates as they complete exams
- Report and/or resolve candidate issues with urgency
- Maintain secure environment and materials in the test center at all times
- Ensure every candidate receives a fair and comfortable testing experience
- Report any occurrences outside company guidelines
- Ability to be flexible with scheduling based on Prometric days of operations
- Represent Prometric's vision, mission and values
- Safeguard the test center from misconduct
- If applicable, digitally scan and record candidate fingerprint identification
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- College experience a plus
- Minimum of one year of customer service experience required, in person (call center, retail, restaurant, etc.)
- Must be 18 years of age to qualify
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with candidates and coworkers
- Ability to write detailed and accurate reports and correspondence
- Ability to multi-task and handle small tools, pack equipment for shipping or unpack for installation
- Familiar with Microsoft Windows-based computer programs and applications (including but not limited to MS Office, Outlook, Explorer-web browsing)
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Must be able to bend, stoop, and lift up to 40 pounds
- Ability to remain in a stationary position for extended periods of time while administering exams
- Ability to physically move through test room every 8-10 minutes and escort candidates to and from testing room
- Visual requirements include the ability to adjust or focus computer screens and view testing room through camera monitors while proctoring the exam
- Ability to maintain computers in the lab and office setting, by physically maneuvering in tight spaces, while maintaining safety protocols
- Pay Type Hourly
- Duluth, MN, USA