Human Resources Coordinator
Job Title: Human Resources Coordinator
Reports To: Director, Human Resources
Department: Human Resources
Prometric is looking for a Human Resources Coordinator to join our dynamic team. We are a small, cohesive and collaborative team of HR professionals, so you’ll be part of an awesome group of people.
In this role, your main responsibility will be insuring that our test center administrators across the US who proctor our exams successfully enroll in and complete a multi-part IRS background check process. This is a detail-oriented role that encompasses working with test center employees across the US, corporate Account Management team members, as well as the IRS itself.
Prometric (www.prometric.com) is a trusted test development and delivery provider to more than 300 organizations worldwide. Prometric serves as an industry gatekeeper, ensuring that people legitimately earn the credentials they seek to achieve, and thereby guaranteeing a fair testing experience for all who come through our doors.
- Act as Prometric liaison for IRS contract to facilitate completion of time-sensitive background checks for staff and contractors.
- Utilize various systems to track and report out on progress of all employees in the various stages of the process.
- Maintain Standard Operating Procedures related to the IRS process, as well as make suggestions for improvement in the process.
- Handle and resolve employee concerns and questions regarding the IRS process via email and telephone.
- Evaluate and recommend process improvement opportunities.
- Run reports as requested.
- Provide general administrative support for HR and assist with special projects as necessary
- High School Diploma/GED
1-2 years of administrative HR experience.
- Strong PC skills including MS Office (particularly Excel).
- Experience with Salesforce a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail; excellent follow up skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work with wide range of sensitive and confidential issues.
- Ability to handle and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must have a strong customer focus for internal as well as external customers.
- Experience in a fast-paced, complex, dynamic business environment
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Prometric is an equal opportunity employer: disability/veteran
- Pay Type Hourly
- Job Start Date יום חמישי 27 ינואר 2022
- Job End Date יום חמישי 31 מרץ 2022
- Baltimore, MD, USA