Capacity Planning Analyst
Prometric has available an exciting and fast-paced role in which you will interact with colleagues throughout the globe. As a Test Hours Analyst, you will be responsible for ensuring Prometric’s customers (clients and test takers) are able to schedule an appointment to further their education and/or career.
- Highly visible, high-pressure role with dynamic responsibilities.
- Must be able to adapt to changing priorities, while delivering high quality results.
- Role is operationally focused
- Strong soft skills, ability to navigate and resolve difficult situations.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
40% Capacity Management
- Monitoring and open global test center schedules based on utilization targets
- Reserving appointments for select customers
- Work with internal teams to reserve test centers for groups testing together
20% Operational Execution
- Entering data based on findings from reports
- Logging and recording transactions with test centers in Salesforce Customer Relationship Management tool
20% Relationship Management
- Developing rapport with test center staff within your assigned portfolio
- Document verbal conversations in Salesforce Customer Relationship Management tool
- Develop and deliver concise written communication to site and corporate staff
- Ad-hoc requests primarily executed via Excel or SQL
- Developing and delivering customer requested reports
- Ad-hoc analysis on customer behavior and trends
10% Other duties as assigned
- Degree in Business Administration, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Psychology, or similar analytical fields
- Ability to interact with numerous levels of stakeholders (Executive to entry level) in a diverse global environment. Fluency in English language required
- Minimum 2 – 3 years of working experience
- Intermediate-Advanced Excel skills
- Detail oriented with strong analytic and diagnostic skills
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Experience with customer relationship management
- Applicants should be from Delhi NCR region.
KEY POINTS TO NOTE:
- Shift Timings: 3:00 pm – 11:30 pm / 5:00 pm – 2:30 pm
- Saturday & Sunday Fixed Weekly Offs
- Work from Home Opportunity
- Candidates from Delhi NCR will be given preference only.
If you are interested in the opportunity, please email the below mentioned details at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC:
- Notice Period:
- Current City/Location:
- Updated Resume (clearly mentioning the work tenure, designation, company name, etc.)
- Pay Type Salary
- Gurugram, Haryana, India