IT Service Manager Technology Operations
IT Service Manager – Technology Operations
Director, Technology Operations
Technology & Product
We are seeking a highly motivated and self-managed individual to become part of a global team. This individual will be responsible for developing and implementing service procedures and maintaining customer relationships. They will work with internal teams to ensure optimum service delivery, resulting in maximum productivity and client satisfaction. The individual will have extensive knowledge of the standards and procedures that the organization uses and will provide customers with all pertinent information about the company’s product or service offerings.
You should possess excellent oral and written communication skills, an ability to present and discuss technical information with all levels of the business in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others, and gains understanding. As such, you must be a positive, energetic leader who excels in working in a collaborative environment.
Prometric (www.prometric.com) is a trusted test development and delivery provider to more than 300 organizations worldwide. Prometric serves as an industry gatekeeper, ensuring that people legitimately earn the credentials they seek to achieve, and thereby guaranteeing a fair testing experience for all who come through our doors.
- Monitor top tier customer problems to ensure a high level of response time and proper problem resolutions
- Perform troubleshooting and triage of incidents and problems, driving for resolution of priority service-impacting issues
- Develop a standard operating procedure handbook and a marketable service catalog for customers including the Service Description, Support, and Delivery.
- Ensure services are delivered in accordance with agreed business requirements and manage the service lifecycle
- Deliver improvements across services, operational process/capabilities and performance
- Facilitate communication between service delivery, support team, and client representatives providing insight into what's being achieved and where issues and opportunities lie
- Ensure multiple perspectives are represented in the definition and evolution of services, including customer/business, client, support, technical, policy, and security
- Seamlessly introduce new and changed internal and external-facing services as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or relevant industry experience.
- Microsoft Development Suite (.NET, Java, ASP)
- Automation/Scripting – PowerShell or similar language
- Experience working with XML, JSON and RESTful APIs.
- SQL or similar language
- Production environment experience
- Microsoft Azure DevOps
- Some exposure to Scrum methodologies
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting with a high aptitude for complex systems.
- Understand current processes and offer improvements
- Understanding of AI and analytics
- Understanding of knowledge management including knowledge creation and maintenance
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple issues
- Excellent communication both oral and written
- Sound decision making with the ability to work under minimum supervision
- Detail oriented and attention to detail
- Adhering to high financial penalty SLAs
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Prometric is an equal opportunity employer: disability/veteran
- Pay Type Salary
- Job Start Date יום שלישי 23 נובמבר 2021
- Job End Date יום שישי 28 ינואר 2022
- Annapolis, MD, USA
- Baltimore, MD, USA
- Catonsville Heights, Catonsville, MD 21228, USA
- Columbia, MD, USA
- Ellicott City, MD, USA
- Glen Burnie, MD, USA
- Hanover, MD 21076, USA
- Laurel, MD, USA
- Linthicum Heights, MD, USA