Proof Reader/Copy Editor
Prometric is a trusted test development and delivery provider to more than 300 organizations worldwide. To start a new career, further developing existing skills or adding qualification for a promotion, taking school entrance exams or simply for professional development, people taking tests want a reliable, convenient, and hassle-free experience. Prometric serves as an industry gatekeeper, ensuring that people legitimately earn the credentials they seek to achieve, and thereby guaranteeing a fair testing experience for all who come through our doors.
Moreover, please visit the detailed Company profile @ www.prometric.com
Please find below Job Description & Interview details for your reference.
Prometric is responsible for the development and delivery of hundreds of licensures, certification, and pre-employment examinations. The Test Developer is a key member of the team within Prometric’s Test Development Solutions Business. This position is responsible for developing and maintaining examinations for professional certification and licensing, for education admissions and for employment. The Test Developer is expected to work collaboratively, both in person and virtually, with other members of the Test Development team and cross functionally with client services and publishing teams in scheduling work and gathering requirements to ensure client satisfaction. In addition, facilitating in-person and virtual meetings with client representatives and/or subject matter experts is a central part of the role. Examples of tasks include job analysis, test specification and exam content outline development, standard-setting, test item writing and reviews, item referencing, item bank maintenance, test form assembly, preparation of materials for workshop participation and preparation of exams for test production.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The duties listed below are considered essential (but not limited to) functions of the position:
- Proofread and edit exam items, including assigning item attributes as needed.
- Prepare precise computer files using various commercial and in-house software applications, such as item-banking software and test administration and scoring software.
- Perform detailed tasks with an extremely high degree of accuracy.
- Follow established procedures and guidelines and comply with item security practices.
- Manage assigned tasks per established schedules, adhering to numerous absolute deadlines in a cost-effective manner.
- Represent Prometric in client meetings, internal departmental and cross-functional meetings.
- Collaborate on the preparation of workshop materials and conduct post-meeting follow-up ensuring information is shared with key stakeholders.
- Ensure test forms are assembled and prepared for Test Production.
- Other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- A Graduate/Postgraduate in English, Psychology, Psychometric, with an excellent English language and grammar skills.
- Attention to details and research expertise.
- A good team member with highly effective communication skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office products and database software
- 2-3 years of copy-editing content development or similar experience
KEY POINTS TO NOTE:
- Shift Timings: 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
- Saturday & Sunday Fixed Weekly Offs
- Work from Home Opportunity
- Candidates from Delhi NCR will be given preference only.
If you are interested in the opportunity, please email the below mentioned details at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC:
- Notice Period:
- Current City/Location:
- Updated Resume (clearly mentioning the work tenure, designation, company name, etc.)
- Pay Type Salary
- Gurugram, Haryana, India