We are looking for a passionate Data Analyst to turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions. The incumbent should be able to understand Prometric’s business context and apply the same to identify and analyse the business problems and provide solutions or analysis.
He/she will be responsible to partner with the stakeholders, understand the requirements and is able to provide actionable insights which can be then converted into business decisions.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Should be able to clearly translate business requirements into technical and analytical requirements. Ability to handle projects from an end to end perspective
- Quality Control: Ensure strong quality control of the reports going out of the team and build a quality framework
- Automate and optimize the current set of reports along with data collection, cleansing and transformation
- Ability to Identify and analyse key data trends and insights
- Develop and design simple reports and scorecards
- Use SQL/VBA to write reports and analytical solutions
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience in query language SQL/T-SQL
- Basic Understanding and knowledge of SAS (Preferred)
- Advance knowledge of MS Excel/ VBA
- Knowledge of Data Visualization and dashboarding tools like Business Objects, Power BI, Tableau (any of them)
- Basic Understanding and hands-on on MS Access Queries and Forms
- Problem-solving and analytical thinking skills
- 3 + years of relevant experience in the field of data analytics
- Should possess a Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Computer Science
- Experience of reporting and developing automated solution in Excel/Access/SQL and SAS.
- Strong Mental Aptitude and analytical capability is a major requirement
- More than 1 years of experience in writing advance SQL queries and SAS Codes
If you are interested in the opportunity, please email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pay Type Salary
- Gurugram, Haryana, India