Client Onboarding Manager
Role- Client OnBoarding Manager
Prometric is a leading provider of technology-enabled testing and assessment solutions to many of the world’s most recognized licensing and certification organizations, academic institutions, and government agencies. We support more than 7 million test takers annually at our testing locations in more than 160 countries around the world.
A global leader in test development, test delivery, and candidate services, Prometric enables test sponsors worldwide to advance their credentialing programs through test development and delivery solutions that set the standard in quality and service excellence. Prometric offers a comprehensive and reliable approach to advising, developing, managing and delivering programs in an integrated, technology-enabled environment across the world’s most secure testing network, including 14,000 locations in more than 180 countries or through the conveniences of online assessment services.
- Service Delivery business owner for: Mid-Market Test Development projects, and New ACV projects as defined by the VP of Implementation Services.
- Manage the transition process for New ACV client within the following customer journey stages: (a) pre-sales (b) Implementation and (c) client success.
- Balance and manage the expectations of clients and the staffing of internal business partners for projects in your portfolio.
- Owner of the Implementation Services approval workflow and inbox.
- Support a culture of ensuring every customer touchpoint demonstrates (a) service consistency (b) value and (c) quality.
- Drive the use of tools and technology to eliminate manual processes
- Build the operating model and playbook of best practices to support new logo / ACV customer experience which will serve as the foundation of a cultural shift in behavior towards the client success function
- Partner with Client Success to explicitly select the customer success motion (self service, low touch, high touch) and the minimum service level of activities.
- Govern the activity levels supporting the projects in your portfolio in year 1.
- Collaborate internally across Business Development, Account Management, Candidate Operations, Product, Information Technology and Marketing with trust and transparency
- Develop a disciplined planning process to support a 12-month OnBoarding plan for new customers.
- At least 7 years leading SaaS on-boarding and /or Professional Services Delivery for new ACV customers ranging from $1MM - $5MM.
- Entrepreneurial with strong EQ to implement change
- Comfortable with ambiquity, creating new solutions and problem solving.
- Change agent who has driven organizations through rapid growth and global expansion at scale and understands the criticality of operational excellence
- Prior experience implementing Customer Success tools and processes across highly scalable growth organizations.
- Pay Type Salary