Director - Call Center Operations
Director, Call Center Operations
SVP, Candidate Operations
Baltimore / White Marsh
The Director will be responsible for Global Registration & Scheduling (Contact Center) Operations across multiple regional locations including the US, India, Malaysia and Ireland. This leader will operate as the candidate experience service champion, ensuring exceptional customer service while developing and driving strategic initiatives to further improve operational excellence (effectiveness and efficiency). The main focus areas of this role are to drive optimal performance for inbound customer support (phone, email and chat), including driving self-service adoption and all aspects of workforce management efficiency and employee development. This leader is also responsible for ensuring Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and client contractual obligations are consistently met. A key aspect of this role includes collaborating with cross-functional teams and global peers (local and international) to drive client and candidate satisfaction.
- Leverages data and customer feedback to develop business cases to help refine best practices and operational procedures to progressively drive improvements in services and customer experience
- Develops strong relationships with key clients and stakeholders, serving as a trusted advisor and effective escalation point as needed
- Manages third party service providers to ensure world class, seamless service delivery
- Work with cross-functional leadership documenting, and implementing best practices to drive optimal business results
- Maintain knowledge of evolving industry trends and innovations, develop solid business cases for investments furthering operational excellence and customer satisfaction
- Ensures operational teams meet client specific KPI and SLA’s
- Overall responsibility for identifying opportunities to drive greater efficiencies, cost control, review and ongoing management of cost centers
- Provide and manage yearly and monthly budget, including detailed analysis and actions to address gaps and opportunities; reports to members of the Prometric Senior Management Team
- Responsible for management, development, and guidance of all team members, fostering career development and building highly engaged productive teams at all levels
- Promote continuous improvement through the ongoing coaching, performance review and goal setting for teams and individual managers
- Ensures teams consistently comply with Prometric’s high standard of care and security
- 4-year degree preferred but will accept equivalent experience
- Five years senior management experience, preferably in global customer service or global operations management.
- Knowledge of call center or support operations with experience using the tools to support these functions.
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills; a professional demeanor
- Energized by working under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Passion and commitment for developing and managing people to achieve performance goals.
- Self-starter. Assertively takes on challenging responsibilities and holds self ultimately accountable for results and performance.
- Ability to create a positive, motivational work environment.
- Enjoys change, can embrace it, and motivate team to accept the changes.
- Promotes team spirit and works collaboratively to achieve team goals.
- Places primary importance on delivering superior customer service.
- Dedicated to exceeding quality standards and providing products and services of the highest caliber.
- Makes effective decisions with limited time and information. Determines decision-making criteria based on priorities.
- Expert at resolving difficult conflicts over sensitive or complex issues between groups with opposing agendas and priorities.
- Ability to travel regionally or internationally for business travel or project work and/or leadership development
- Must be able to analyze numerical data and understand components and relationships, find patterns, and draw conclusions.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- The ability to be clear and articulate on the phone and in person with strong writing and clear presentation abilities- persuasive but empathetic.
- Masterfully uses organizational knowledge to maneuver through formal and informal channels to get things done quickly and effectively.
- The ability to handle conflict and pressure, set priorities and abide to them, and maintain consistent and positive customer service image under difficult conditions.
- The ability to distill complex issues into simple tasks.
- The ability to work within a matrix organization
- Excellent oral and written communications skills are required.
- Must be extremely detail-oriented with respect to documentation and communication
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Remaining in a stationary position, often standing or sitting for prolonged periods.
- Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers.
- Communicating with others to exchange information.
- Type de paie Salaire
- Baltimore, Maryland, États-Unis
- Maryland, États-Unis
- White Marsh, MD, États-Unis