Inside Sales Specialist - Architectural Wall
KI is seeking a Wall Inside Sales Specialist to join our Inside Sales team based out of our Corporate Headquarters in Green Bay, WI.
The primary responsibility of the Wall Inside Sales Specialist is to find and generate revenue through different marketing resources and work in conjunction with our field sales team. This individual will have to learn/understand how to read corporate blueprints to determine if our product will meet the needs of our customers. You will work with a team to help create presentations that will be utilized to win projects throughout the country. The Wall Inside Sales Specialist represents the KI brand in a consistent manner by offering expertise in client space applications and KI Architectural Wall solutions. In this position you will be expected to build strong relationships with clients, influencers, strategic partners, and potential targets within the community to gain market share by advancing KI’s Go-to-Market strategy.
• Associate degree in Business or related field (Architecture or Engineering background preferred) or equivalent work experience
• Experience in cold calling is a plus but not necessary – we will train you!
• Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently, perform under pressure, prioritize workload, and meet deadlines
• May be required to travel
• Base + Commission + Bonus pay structure
• Quality, comprehensive sales training program
• Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, certification assistance
• Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision & life insurance
• 401K plan with company match & employee stock ownership plan (ESOP)
• Wellness focused with an on-site fitness center
- Famille d'emplois Sales
- Type de paie À heure
- Green Bay, WI - Corporate, 1330 Bellevue Street, Green Bay, Wisconsin, États-Unis d’Amérique