2nd Shift Special Sanitizer I (Personal Care)
Title: Special Sanitization I
Reports to: Supervisor, Manufacturing
Department supervisory staff, Set Up and Manufacturing personnel.
Disassembles, cleans, sanitizes and reassembles manufacturing and filling equipment.
- A complete knowledge of cleaning and sanitizing procedures for all filling or manufacturing equipment.
- Responsible for disassemble, clean, sanitize and reassemble “without damage”, most of, either, all manufacturing or filling equipment in assigned area.
- Responsible for keeping area compliant with all safety, environmental and G.M.P. procedures.
- Identify any damages to equipment and notify supervisor when repair is needed.
- Must be able to run the pipe cleaning machine.
- Responsible for keeping an adequate inventory of all repair parts for manufacturing or fill equipment on hand and notifying Operations Supervisor when supply is getting low.
- Responsible for keeping all equipment logs up-to-date on cleaning, sanitizing and maintenance of filling or manufacturing equipment.
- Occasionally may be assigned other jobs by supervisor as considered necessary.
The following is the basic minimal list of manufacturing equipment mentioned above:
1. SS Pipeline, fillings and clamps 5. Pumps
2. Waukesha pumps 6. Homogenizers
3. Colloid mills 7. Versators
4. Moyno pumps 8. Graco pumps
9. Manufacturing tanks
- Type de paie À heure
- Indicateur d'emploi Direct
- kdc/one Port Jervis, 20 West King Street, Port Jervis, New York, États-Unis d’Amérique