2nd and 3rd Shift Quality Inspector I
Reports To:Quality Inspection Supervisor
Supervisor, Planner, Set Up, Assemblers/Material Handler/QA, all support areas.
Check assembly and packaging lines for proper components and paperwork to assure compliance with all customer and kdc/one specifications and procedures.
- Insure all components being used on the line match the shop floor paper.If there is a discrepancy, the Inspector is to contact the Ops Supervisor or Inspectors II or III.
- Perform hourly quality checks and record information appropriately.
- All kdc/one customer samples are to be pulled for assigned lines.
- Need to become capable of inputting information into QAD system.
- Need to be aware of all kdc/one G.M.P’s, Environmental, Safety and other kdc/one procedures.
- To consider and maintain a customer focus within and throughout the production process.
- To improve communication through the establishment and use of internal customer networks.
- To contribute to the success of subsequent shifts, by providing information and resources daily.
- Knowledge of job responsibilities for Inspector II and Assembly I, II and III.
- Train assemblers to job functions.
- Ability to calculate correct fill weights.
- Duties or special projects as assigned by Plant Supervisor.
- High School diploma or equivalent experience.
- Capable of learning basic computer operations and inputting date.
- Minimum of six months to a year experience on manufacturing line(s) or in a production environment.
- Knowledge of production procedures and G.M.P.’s, Safety, Environmental and Quality Control Procedures.
- Type de paie À heure
- Indicateur d'emploi Indirect
- kdc/one Port Jervis, 20 West King Street, Port Jervis, New York, États-Unis d’Amérique