1st Shift Outbound Stock Clerk II
Title: Outbound Stock Clerk II
Reports to: Shipping Manager
Organizational Relationships: Ship coordinators, shipping clerks and freight carriers.
Verifying load slips for finished good production delivered to warehouse by Operations. Stocking finished goods in warehouse locations; pulling approved finished goods for shipment; and loading trucks on approved carriers.
- Verifies production load slips to ensure accurate recording of FG’s per pallet from production.
- Operate automatic stretch wrapper to wrap pallets.
- Store FG’s in rack or floor locations.
- Pull / stage FG’s as directed by Shipping Clerical personnel.
- Utilize / maintain “pull lists”.
- Load trucks as instructed by Shipping Clerical personnel.
- Maintain a neat, organized work area.
- Participate in safety and departmental meetings.
- Receive annual cyclical training as per training coordinator.
- Knowledgeable of DOT shipping rules / regulations (esp.: Hazardous shipments).
- Check trucks prior to shipment to ensure clean, odor free transit.
- Will obtain carrier signatures once freight is checked accepted by drivers.
- Unload returned FG’s provided a Return Authorization number is available.
- Segregates Quarantined / Hold FG’s from shippable stock.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 0 to 12 months in shipping environment.
- Must read / write English.
- Must work well with addition/subtraction/multiplication and division.
- Forklift / Deep reach licensed required or will provide certification training.
- Type de paie À heure
- Indicateur d'emploi Indirect
- kdc/one Port Jervis, 20 West King Street, Port Jervis, New York, États-Unis d’Amérique