GCTO Technical Delivery Manager
GCTO Technical Delivery Manager
- Responsible for running internal technical projects from concept to implementation for Development, Enterprise Applications and Infrastructure.
- Build complex project plans and can construct project artifacts.
- Will lead project management initiatives dealing with Windows, UNIX, Networks, Databases, Storage & Backups, Data Centers, Security, Application and Cloud technologies.
- Create PowerPoint presentations / decks and present to business unit leaders and C-level executives about IT initiatives and results.
- Responsible for a portfolio of IT projects and leading major IT global initiatives across multiple lines of business.
- Able to effectively work cross functionally.
- Defines requirements and plan project lifecycle.
- Defines resources and schedule for project/program implementation.
- Create strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning.
- Plans and schedule project deliverables, goals and milestones.
- Efficiently identifies and solves project issues.
- Demonstrates leadership to define requirements for project risk.
- Designs and maintain technical and project documentation.
- Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills.
- Proven ability to keep IT teams adhering to agreed project milestones.
IT Program Delivery Leader Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Engineering, Technology or related field or commensurate work experience.
- PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification or equivalent preferred.
- ITIL certification preferred.
- formalized Six Sigma training or certifications is a plus
- 10+ years of project management or IT Management experience
- Experience leading global IT initiatives in a structured PMO or consulting practice.
- Experience moving Infrastructure & Applications to the Cloud. AWS & Azure are preferred.
- Substantial project management experience dealing with Windows, UNIX, Networks, Databases, Storage & Backups, and Security.
- Big 4 Consulting background preferred.
- Advanced Finance & Excel background
- Excellent project management skills, including experience in the development of management reports, time management and organization skills, and ability to delegate authority and tasks
- Software application proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, ServiceNow, Jira (other EPM/PPM tools) with extensive experience with MS Excel and MS Project
- Experience in handling multiple concurrent complex projects within a technical environment
- Ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with all levels
- Strong communication skills with both internal staff and clients
- Solid experience with Process Improvement/Re-Engineering, as well as documentation
- Solid knowledge of project delivery workflows/work streams
The ideal candidate will need to bring a mix of hard and soft skills in order to ensure his/her success.
Given the scope of contribution of this role, it will be imperative that qualified candidates bring experience in the large consulting firms. A background including B2B services, transaction / payment processing, and credit card services would be strongly preferred.
Qualified candidates will have a background and comfort level working with diverse systems. The candidate will bring an appetite for keeping current with new technology solutions, and be incredibly passionate about solving business problems through the use of technology.
This person will need to bring a track record of hands-on, ‘doing’ – being personally responsible for the strategy, execution and success of systems that have been global in nature and have impacted the bottom line efficiency and success of an organization. Ideally, qualified candidates will have an experience base that involves multi-national Infrastructure & software development.
This ‘doing’ will very likely include and require travel, both domestically and internationally, which could fluctuate depending on areas of business focus, acquisition due diligence, etc.
The candidate will know how to quickly craft a written proposal and solution strategy, in addition to being comfortable with the responsibility of the hands-on execution work involved. In addition, qualified candidates will bring executive level communication, decision, and presentation skills with all levels of global business management.
This should be an individual with a sense of both independence and urgency. The candidate should have a solid background of autonomy and seeing initiatives through from beginning to end, with business impact and ROI defined. Our culture is fast-paced and dynamic. Someone who is looking for a lean, swift moving environment will be a good match. Additionally, someone looking for an army of support and a great deal of hand holding will not likely be the best fit.
This position will require an individual who is very comfortable operating in a global environment with a company that is experiencing growth both organically and through acquisitions. This will require a high degree of interpersonal and influencing skills and an ability to work cross-culturally to improve collaboration within IT at the global level.
- Famille d'emplois Managers
- Type de paie Salaire
- Prague, Tchéquie