Crew Accommodations Team Lead
The Team Lead will lead and manage the daily activities of the Airline Crew Operations. The Airline Crew Operations Lead will assist in managing employee productivity, call volume, trends, conducting adherence and compliance to operational policies.
Principal Responsibilities Include
· Monitor all interactions that affect client relationships:
• Answer calls, intake and process requests
• Resolve all client and hotel inquires
• Conduct appropriate client communications as needed
• Ensure clients’ issues related to the crew operations representative are addressed and resolved in a timely and effective manner
· Ensure staff remains focused on tasks and Client volume based on priority
· Collaborate with Crew Operations Supervisors and Director to ensure all staff are appropriately trained
· Participate and/or coordinate projects, workgroups and events within the team and across TA connections
· Assist with overflow of work in the Crew Operation as needed
· Monitor work flow and Airline queues
· Demonstrate ability to teach others, work in a team environment and deliver superior service.
· Demonstrate ability to develop, report, interpret and act on key metrics.
· Proven problem-solving skills, identifying root cause and solutions through a high level of critical thinking.
· Ability to thrive and excel in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
· Demonstrate a positive “can-do” attitude, self-motivated and committed to high workplace standards.
· Proven effective and professional oral and written communication skills with various levels of audience.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Google work place and the internet.
· Must be extremely detail oriented and organized.
· Prior experience as a subject matter expert for policies and procedures in the Call Center highly desired.
· Takes initiative, demonstrates personal responsibility and ownership and exemplifies what it means to provide the highest level of customer service.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Previous experience in the hospitality or retail industries preferred
· Demonstrates a high degree of initiative, responsibility, punctuality, persistence and ownership
- Famille d'emplois Service
- Type de paie À heure
- Lexington, Kentucky, États-Unis