Director, Strategic Sales - Indianapolis
FLEETCOR is seeking a Director of Strategic Sales for the Corporate Payments division. This individual contributing role is a critical part of this division’s growth engine and is responsible for building brand awareness and opportunities with potential new clients. We need someone who excels in relationship building, pipeline management, and can help a client navigate the first few weeks of implementation to ensure a quick and complete realization of revenue.
The Director of Strategic Sales is willing to continuously learn and has an expertise in our ever-changing industry with the ability to be a thought leader in the payments space. In this role, you will add measurable value internally to our organization as well as positioning our suite of products to win with our prospects and clients alike. We are an innovative organization and need a Director of Strategic Sales that is energized by our fast-paced environment and driven to exceed goals.
- Identify opportunity with self-sourced leads, build relationships and provide a consultative package to new mid-market commercial customers
- Propose solutions of the FLEETCOR, Comdata, and other payable group's suite of products
- Deliver quantifiable business value through an integrated relationship both internally and externally
- Actively use professional networking and social media platforms to expand our reach to prospective clients and future team members
- Collaborate with our marketing team to improve and/or create internally generated marketing and sales collateral to highlight product/services value proposition
- Communicate accurate and timely forecasts to multiple layers of leadership both internally and externally
- Participate in marketing campaigns for proper solicitation of new business opportunities
- Deliver strong performance against required sales/revenue targets
- Assist with client implementation to ensure a seamless transition of account ownership and understanding of solutions
- High School Diploma or GED required, Bachelor's Degree, highly preferred but not required.
- 5+ years of direct B2B consultative selling to C-Suite or Executive teams
- Fintech/Payments/SaaS background preferred, but not required
- Ability to self-generate leads and build sales pipeline effectively and efficiently utilizing various resources
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, relationship building, and presentation skills
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and time management skills to achieve high level of productivity and wins
- Ability to flex and cross-collaborate with various internal departments and leadership
- Travel within said territory
- Famille d'emplois Sales
- Type de paie Salaire
- Indianapolis, Indiana, États-Unis