Accounts Receivable & Payable Administrator
Corpay is a global leader in business payments, helping companies of all sizes better track, manage and pay their expenses. Corpay provides customers with a comprehensive suite of online payment solutions including Bill Payment, AP Automation, Cross-Border Payments, Currency Risk Management, and Commercial Card Programs. As the largest commercial issuer of Mastercard in North America, Corpay handles over three billion transactions each year. Corpay is part of the FLEETCOR (NYSE: FLT) portfolio of brands.
The Accounts Payable/Receivable Administrator is responsible for the accurate and timely processing of the Company invoices to include coding, processing and research as well as collection process on outstanding receivables.
- Responsible for interacting directly with Sales, Account Executives and Dealers to follow up on any overdue client receivables
- Evaluate and escalate non-collection issues as required.
- Prepare materials for the weekly AR Meeting held with upper management
- Process corporate accounts payable, ensuring a high degree of accuracy, accordance with the company policy and attention to detail
- Reconcile Corporate credit card charges
- Resolve payment discrepancies and disputes with Vendors
- Maintain historical records of all invoices, reports, receipts and copy of cheques by saving documents properly on the network
- Assist with onboarding new users and providing user support for the corporate T&E system, Concur
- Provide assistance with Audit requests as required
Qualification and Skills
- Accounting Diploma and/or 3+ years’ experience in Finance or accounting, doing accounts receivable and payable
- Understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting skills
- Experience using Concur as an asset
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to prioritize and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines, especially during month end process.
- Ability to perform work with high degree of accuracy
- Famille d'emplois Service
- Type de paie Salaire
- Toronto, ON, Canada