Clinical Specialist, Per Diem - Auryon - Baltimore/DC
The key responsibility of this per diem position is to provide clinical education to current and potential customers, providing them with technical support and training. This position will encompass case coverage, follow-up, support, troubleshooting, customer service and education for AngioDynamics’ products. This position will be utilized, as necessary, to maximize clinical coverage and enhance efficiency when clinical training and education demands require additional support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Educate and train physicians, hospital personnel and office staff on technical matters relating to products, and therapies. This is achieved by coordinating: one on one sessions, in-service education programs, seminars and/or outside symposiums
- Maintain current clinical knowledge about assigned products and services as well as competitive products and disease states
- Attends internal/external education meetings and reads appropriate professional journals to maintain and enhance skills and clinical competency
- Provides availability for assignments providing clinical support and training for AngioDynamics’ products, including how these developments can provide clinical benefits and patient safety
- Demonstrates clinical differences and patient outcomes between AngioDynamics’ products and competitive products
- May perform other duties as assigned
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma with 4 years medical device experience required OR
- Associate’s Level Degree in the related field of study with 2 years medical device experience required OR
- Bachelor Level of Degree in the related field of study with 1 year of medical device experience required
- Experience in interventional/endovascular device selling experience in a complex and highly clinical hospital setting preferred
- No Certifications Required
- Any preferred education, experience or certifications: RT, RN, PA, CCP. RA. ARNP or similar clinical credentialing
- Ability to construct an effective training program
- Ability to work with precision, accuracy and high attention to detail
- Proficient in the following computer software applications: Microsoft Office Suite
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to effectively communication both internally and externally.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job:
- Work safely and follow all OSHA regulations and company safety policies and procedures.
- For all on-the-job injuries or accidents, must notify manager/supervisor immediately.
- Exposure to frequent travel (car, plane, train), medical facility environment and standard office environment
- Ability to regularly sit or stand for extended periods of time.
- This position requires some travel up to 100% of the time
- Famille d'emplois 2.1 Technical Professionals
- Fonction professionnelle Training & Education
- Type de paie À heure
- Baltimore, Maryland, États-Unis