Quality Engineer II - St. Louis, MO
Una oportunidad de crecer con nosotros
¿Disfrutarías trabajar en el acelerado mundo de la tecnología industrial? Si es así, te tenemos una oportunidad sobresaliente para unirte a nuestro Equipo Watlow, donde trabajamos con muchas de las más grandes compañías como líderes en tecnología y soluciones. Estamos generando impactos positivos cada día que nuestras soluciones enriquecen la vida de las personas en todas partes.
Este puesto está localizado en nuestro Campus de Manufactura de Clase Mundial en Querétaro, Mx. Trabaja en uno de nuestros cinco avanzados edificios, que incluyen siempre una enfermería, cafetería, transporte, y estaciones de trabajo ergonómicos.
About the Role
In the role of Engineer II, you would be located at our Advanced Technology Center in St. Louis, Missouri and report to an Engineering Manager. As part of the Quality function you will collaborate with other functional team members supporting production lines to ensure products and services, at a minimum, adhere to applicable customer, regulatory, statutory, quality management system and Watlow business system requirements. You will also coach and mentor technicians, less experienced Engineers, and other team members in Quality Management System and Watlow Business System processes. Working within our constructive culture as an Engineer II you will advance and develop your autonomy, mastery and purpose, through coaching and leadership provided by your team leader.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Develop, execute, and evaluate project plans, identify gaps, and work with internal and external customers to develop their capability to meet expectations
- Understand and follow all organization and department safety policies and procedures
- Read and interpret customer specifications and drawings for complex products and implement into business processes, products and processes.
- Lead Material Review and Corrective Action Boards
- Participate in and Lead Internal, Agency, and Customer Audits and Plan and Schedule Audits
- Frequent interaction with suppliers and customers, present corrective action results to Customers and coach Suppliers on Issue Resolution and Corrective Actions
- Lead, Facilitate, and/or Train others on Problem Solving Methods/Activities (PPS, A3, 8D)
- Ensure the maintenance/upkeep of the sites calibration program and perform Measurement System Analysis.
- Attend weekly ECR/ECO meetings to ensure Watlow’s change control requirements conform to requirements
- Complete Product Failure Analysis completion and reporting.
- Provide coaching and feedback to less experienced engineers and technicians
- Partner with other functional team members to ensure products and services are delivered to customers defect free
- Lead actions to eliminate waste (defects, scrap, rework)
- Provide quality leadership and support to production cells and business processes.
- Identify and Implement Improvements to Quality Management System and Watlow Business System Processes
- Other responsibilities as required
- Bachelor’s degree or two-year degree and related experience, or equivalent experience (5-8 years)
- Mastery in the use of various measurement tools/gauges, electrical equipment, temperature & power controls, temperature sensors, and fluid control devices
- Understanding and application of lean product development tools and methods
- Auditing Experience
- Experience working with suppliers to drive corrective actions
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing concepts and tools
- Project Management experience
- Experience developing Product Control Plans and developing complex testing and inspection methods.
- Experience with Error Proofing Methodologies
- Well organized and maintains a detail-oriented mindset
- Work Well within Team Environment and can lead project teams formally or informally.
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Able to be work under immediate supervision of a more experienced employees or manager and directly or indirectly lead less experienced employees.
- Demonstrated ability to use advanced problem-solving tools
Benefits: The Watlow Total Compensation Plan
The health, well-being and financial stability of you and your family is a high priority to us. The Watlow Total Rewards Plan includes competitive compensation and a full range of life and career enhancing benefits:
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401(k) plan that includes a company match on your contribution and an annual company contribution that is tied to company performance
- Onsite wellness clinic
- Employee Personal Assistance Program
- Dental, medical, vision and short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Paid holidays, personal time, and vacation
- Annual Achievement Award
Diversity & Inclusion
We proactively embrace diversity in all its dimensions across our company and cultivate a culture of inclusion and forward thinking that respects and reflects each team member’s individual strengths, views, and experiences. Watlow takes pride in being an inclusive equal opportunity employer and considers for employment qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We salute veterans for their service to our country and respect the valuable skills, teamwork and leadership experiences they have acquired during their tours of duty. We encourage veterans to join Watlow and work alongside the many other veterans that we proudly call team members today.
COVID & Safety
Watlow is committed to providing a safe and healthy working environment for all of our current and prospective team members. Your safety is our top priority. Our hiring process is a combination of virtual telephone, in-person interviewing and onboarding activities. Please let us know confidentially if you need or require any special accommodations to participate in our recruiting process by emailing us at accomodations@Watlow.com.
Prestaciones: El plan de compensación total Watlow
Tu salud, el bienestar y estabilidad financiera tuyos y de tu familia son una prioridad para nosotros. El plan de compensación total Watlow incluye una compensación competitiva y un abanico de prestaciones y beneficios para mejorar tu carrera:
· Sueldo con pago quincenal.
· Seguro de gastos médicos mayores.
· Seguro dental.
· Seguro visual.
· Fondo de ahorro 13%
· Vales de despensa 10%
· Prima vacacional 50%.
· Prestaciones de ley.
COVID & Seguridad
Watlow está comprometido con brindar un ambiente seguro y limpio para laborar para todos los actuales y futuros miembros del equipo. Nuestro proceso de reclutamiento es una combinación de actividades virtuales, por teléfono y presenciales hasta el momento de ingreso. Tu seguridad es nuestra prioridad principal.
- Tipo de pago Salario
- Nivel de formación requerido Título de licenciatura
- 12001 Lackland Rd, St. Louis, MO 63146, EE. UU.