Litter Crew - Roadside Services
The Roadside Litter Crew will assist in the maintenance of roadsides to ensure a high level of cleanliness throughout the service area. The Roadside Litter Crew will be responsible for litter and trash removal.
- Perform duties as required by team lead.
- Complete assigned job(s) in the time allotted.
- Maintain quality of work.
- Exercise extra caution during inclement weather.
- Perform all other duties assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid Driver’s license preferred.
- Working outdoors exposed to the weather elements.
- Competitive Wages
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Tipo de pago Por hora
- Tasa de contratación máxima $13.50
- Jacksonville, Florida, EE. UU.