Customer Service - Test Center Administrator (Part-Time)
Búfalo, Nueva York, EE. UU. Sol. nº 2240
domingo, 2 de febrero de 2020
Prometric is a trusted test development and delivery provider to more than 300 organizations worldwide. On their behalf, we securely deliver an average of 7 million exams per year to people who are seeking to improve their lives. Whether by starting a new career, further developing their skills to improve on an existing one, adding to their qualifications for a promotion, taking school entrance exams or simply for professional development, people taking tests want a reliable, convenient and hassle-free experience. Prometric serves as an industry gatekeeper, ensuring that people legitimately earn the credentials they seek to achieve, and thereby guaranteeing a fair testing experience for all who come through our doors.
The Test Center Administrator (TCA) serves as the face of Prometric in test centers around the world. These emerging professionals are part of a growing specialization within the company and thrive in fast-paced environments that support people who are taking life-changing exams. The position requires TCAs to verify candidate identification, monitor exams and maintain strict policies and guidelines to uphold the highest standards for exam integrity in the world.
Prometric employs more than 600 TCAs worldwide who are highly respected for their ability to lead and control the computer-based test center environment. The position requires TCAs to verify candidate identification, monitor exams and maintain strict policies and guidelines to uphold the highest standards for exam integrity in the world.
* Ensure every candidate receives a fair test
* Represent Prometric's vision, mission and values
* Ensure your test center provides a best-in-class and comfortable testing experience
* Permit only eligible candidates
* Safeguard the test center from misconduct
* Maintain and apply expert knowledge of test center policies, practices and procedures
* Greet examinees and verify identification
* Register and prepare candidate scorecards
* If applicable, digitally scan and record candidate fingerprint identification
* Continuously monitor candidates as they complete exams
* Resolve or report candidate issues with urgency
* Secure all computer software in the test center at all times
* Reboot computer servers and reset passwords as necessary
* Report any occurrences outside company guidelines to corporate management
* Ability to be flexible with scheduling based on Prometric capacity requirements
* High School Diploma required, college experience a plus
* One to two years customer service related experience required
* Ability to communicate with candidates effectively and with professionalism and authority
* Ability to write detailed reports and correspondence
* Ability to multi-task and handle small tools, pack equipment for shipping or unpack for installation
* Familiarity with computer programs and applications (including but not limited to MS Office, Outlook, Explorer-web browsing)
* Capable of lifting up to 40 pounds
* Ability to remain in a stationary position for extended periods of time while administering exams
* Ability to perform periodic walk-throughs
* Visual requirements include the ability to adjust or focus computer screens and view testing room while proctoring
* Frequently positions self to maintain computers in the lab & office setting; including under the desks and in the server closet
1. This is a part time position.
2. Flexible shifts Monday through Saturday between 7am and 5pm with occasional evenings possible.
Compensation: $15.00 p/hour
Compensation: $15.00 p/hour
To preview this job, watch our video prior to applying: https://vimeo.com/74953443
For more information, please visit www.prometric.com
Prometric is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran
- Tipo de pago Por hora
- Indicador de empleo Regular
- Nivel de formación requerido Escuela secundaria
- Búfalo, Nueva York, EE. UU.