Mortgage Lender/Mortgage Officer
Why a Mortgage Lender with Midwest BankCentre?
As a Mortgage Lender you will generate mortgage applications while providing an above expectations customer experience. This is done through fostering relationships through a personal network of clients, realtors as well as referrals from MBC employees. MBC's above expectations customer experience is delivered by meeting the terms and convenience conveyed by the client, whether it is at a branch or at a preferred location. Mortgage Lenders at Midwest BankCentre interact frequently with all employees at all levels up to and including the CEO. As such, candidates with strong sales, communication both written and verbal abilities are highly desired.
Mortgage Lenders must be able to:
- Demonstrate active listening and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to easily engage others in positive dialogue one-on-one or in a group setting, and at many different levels (client, senior leaders, peers and employees)
- Strong sales capabilities both in-person and phone
- Demonstrate a high-level of emotional intelligence
- Proven ability to think and act independently and the ability to work individually or as a member of a team
- Skilled at prioritizing duties, working under time constraints, handling multiple tasks, and working independently while remaining flexible to changing priorities and assignments
- One-year experience in financial services/mortgage industry
- Ability to effectively read, write, and speak the English language
- Auditory ability to use a telephone
- Visual acuity sufficient to accurately review and proof information
- Physical mobility and dexterity to transport file and operate general office equipment (telephone, fax, copier, computer, etc.)
Willing and able to travel to other locations/branches. May require weekend and evening hours