Work in warehouse using equipment to pick and stage items safely and correctly. Performs processes according to established documented procedures. Fills customer orders and delivers them to the delivery platform in a manner that meets company standards for safety, security, and productivity. Ensures all orders are complete and correct.
- Transports product throughout facility with a sit down/standup forklift, cherry picker, tugger, etc.
- Unloads trailers using the forklift
- Ensures cleanliness of all assigned work areas
- Follows all safety rules
- Performs other duties as assigned
Special Skills, Experience or Qualifications
- Experience with sit down/stand up forklift, or cherry picker
- Ability to drive equipment with heavy loads for extended periods of time
- Ability to follow processes
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Minimal computer skills (SAP knowledge, and Excel) recommended
- Organized with attention to detail and ability to demonstrate follows-through on work assignments
- Able to work in a team environment
- Works well under pressure
- Ability to follow instructions from supervisor/leads
- Valid Driver's License
- Grupo de puestos IND
- Tipo de pago Por hora
- Fecha de inicio del trabajo miércoles, 11 de mayo de 2022
- Memphis, Tennessee, EE. UU.