Server - Gold Mountain Golf Course
Fine wine. Delicious food. Bring beautiful spaces to life and watch your attention to detail delight guests. You are responsible for creating unmatched experiences by engaging guests, navigating menu offerings, capitalizing on upselling opportunities and delivering an unrivaled service experience. You are a vital to creating a successful dining experience for each guest.
“People never forget how you made them feel.” Maya Angelou’s famous statement serves as a rallying cry throughout Columbia Hospitality and fuels our collective drive - and success.
Our people are our purpose, and our brand is our people. We seek extraordinary individuals who drive our brand promise of Creating Exceptional Experiences. We are a people-first organization, ignited from the inside to succeed on the outside. We are a tight-knit, inclusive, values-driven team and we trust one another to have each other’s backs. We show up every day with open hearts, an inclusive mindset, and a genuine respect for those around us. We have fun, grow together, and strive to leave a positive lasting impression on everyone we meet.
*Eligibility of perks is dependent upon job status
- Paid Time Off (Because Balance Matters)
- 401K Match (Free Money)
- Values Based Culture (#OMGLIFE)
- Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Coverage
- Company Contributed HSA/FSA Plan
- Discounted Lodging, Dining, Spa, Golf, and Retail (Yes, Discounted Travel!)
- Third Party Perks (Movie Tickets, Attractions, Other)
- Company Sponsored Life Insurance Policies
- Employee Assistance Program
- Team Member Outings
- Diverse Work Group
- “Columbia Cares” Volunteer Opportunities
- Committee Participation Opportunities (Fun, Philanthropic, Diversity/Equity/Inclusion)
- Ability to Climb the Ladder
- Online Learning Platform to Help You Grow!
The Brass Tacks
- Serves food and beverage items to guests in accordance with established standards
- Assembles food items, such as appetizers, salads and soups
- Ensures attractive, consistent presentation of food and beverages. Ensures that all food and beverage items are served at the correct temperature
- Maintains current knowledge of food and beverage offerings
- Keeps work area, including guest dining area, clean and organized
The Nitty Gritty
- Previous experience as server in a similar restaurant environment
- Working knowledge of dining and beverage service procedures
- Working knowledge of applicable liquor laws and regulations
- Necessary State Food Handler’s License(s) and Liquor Serving Permit(s)
The Fine Print
Columbia Hospitality, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive environment without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. We strive for excellence in every position within the company and select the most qualified people who embrace our service philosophy and these values.
Accountability | Creativity | Enthusiasm | Honesty | Inclusion | Respect
Columbia Hospitality is a national management and consulting company with more than 25 years of experience in creating hospitality solutions and delivering exceptional experiences. Our portfolio includes award-winning hotels and resorts, premier residential communities, restaurants and bars, private and public golf clubs, conference centers, and distinctive venues. Columbia Hospitality has been consistently recognized as one of the Top Companies to Work for in Washington by Seattle Business Magazine and Puget Sound Business Journal for their commitment to creating a fun, dynamic and nurturing work environment for team members.
- Tipo de pago Por hora
- Indicador de empleo Temporada
- Fecha de inicio del trabajo martes, 21 de junio de 2022
- Fecha de fin. de trabajo miércoles, 30 de noviembre de 2022
- Gold Mountain Golf Club, 7263 W. Belfair Valley Road, Bremerton, Washington, Estados Unidos de América