Sales Design Consultant
“BUILD” YOUR CAREER WITH TUFF SHED!
We are seeking a high-energy Sales Design Consultant (SDC) for our Oklahoma City selling center. You will be responsible for the retail sales of Tuff Shed products and services to residential, commercial, and governmental customers.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A TUFF SHED SALES DESIGN CONSULTANT?
Tuff Shed is recruiting for a motivated sales professional who has the drive to build strong relationships with customers and commercial accounts. We offer a paid training period and commission program with a guaranteed minimum. All leads are provided by Tuff Shed; no cold calling is required.
You will work directly with customers, helping them solve their storage problems with our high-quality sheds, garages, and custom buildings.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- An opportunity to join a successful company and be part of the growth of the team!
- This is an hourly + commission compensation program. With a good attitude and solid work ethic there are virtually no limits for growth as more experienced and successful Sales Design Consultants could earn in excess of $100,000.
- First year earnings being at $31,200 and up to $65,000
- Second year earning potentially exceed $100,000
- Paid training period
- Mileage reimbursement
- We offer competitive salary and benefits! Paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, medical/dental/vision and life insurance, Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), a 'Safe Harbor' 401(k) plan and Bonus Plan for eligible positions.
- On-Demand Access to Your Pay! (restrictions may apply)
WHAT MAKES A SUCCESSFUL TUFF SHED SALES CONSULTANT?
- Assist customers in identifying needs, demonstrate product and option features, close the sale, and perform site checks (as required)
- Cultivate new sales leads driven by company sponsored advertising & marketing
- Act as the customer's point of contact from the sale to installation
- Assist customers by pulling permits (as required) and liaise with local HOAs
- Develop product knowledge to successfully convey the Tuff Shed advantage
- Confidence, motivation, and a passion for building relationships
- An eye for design and enjoyment in building things
- The ability to listen to customers and answer their needs
- Proven computer skills and the aptitude to learn new software
- A current valid driver's license and a satisfactory Motor Vehicle Report
ABOUT TUFF SHED
Tuff Shed was established in 1981 and has since developed into America's largest manufacturer and installer of storage buildings and garages, having built more than one million buildings for satisfied customers. What's more, Tuff Shed is a trusted consumer brand with 20% of our new customers coming from referrals and/or repeat business.
Would you like to work for a respected industry leader in a sales role that gives you great opportunities to grow your income? Learn more about us at www.tuffshed.com.
Tuff Shed is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Oklahoma City, 1250 East Reno Avenue, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States of America