EnviroServe, a Savage Company is looking for a Emergency Response / Project Manager to support the growth of our Salt Lake, UT operation.
Project Managers come to EnviroServe for the competitive compensation package, variety of work, and our focus on safety, but they stay because of the outstanding culture that exists here. With 20+ years in business, EnviroServe responds to emergency events, performs environmental remediation, and provides waste management solutions for customers across the United States. To this day, we understand and respect our project managers as hard-working individuals who are the lifeblood of what we do. Our Team Members pride themselves on being where and when they are needed to serve their customers. You’ll find a great home at EnviroServe!
Project Managers (PM) participate in the planning, preparation and execution of environmental projects. They are responsible for overall on-site project performance from inception to close. PMs are leaders who will work alongside their Team Members. PMs are the main point of contact for customers, subcontractors, regulatory agencies and Team Members.
The schedule for this job will require you to respond to after-hour emergencies, on a 24/7 basis.
The benefits you receive when working with EnviroServe:
- A culture that appreciates Team Members
- Competitive compensation
- Uniforms and laundry service
- Paid Time Off (“PTO”)
- Paid Holidays
- Profit Sharing
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) with match
- Opportunity for growth
- 5+ years emergency response field experience (or combination of education and experience)
- 40-hr HAZWOPER certification preferred, but not required, with current 8-hr refresher
- Valid DL with reliable transportation required.
- The ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends when needed
- Develop project scopes and budgets.
- Manage and track project related costs utilizing company generated forms and computer software.
- Communicate project scope and plan to Team Members.
- Must have the ability to carry out written and oral instructions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A commitment to helping our Team Members to do things that they never dreamed possible.
- Job Family Player Coach
- Pay Type Hourly
- Salt Lake City, UT, USA
- Utah, USA