Environmental Field Laborer
Currently, there is an immediate opening for an Environmental technician, come join our valued team of dedicated individuals. Our technicians come to EnviroServe for the competitive compensation package, variety of work, and our focus on safety, but they stay because of the outstanding culture that exists here. Our company was founded on emergency response, environmental remediation and waste management solutions for customers across the United States. To this day, we understand and respect our technicians as hard-working individuals who are the lifeblood of what we do. Our Team Members pride themselves on being where they are needed, when they are needed. You’ll find a great home at EnviroServe!
Environmental Technicians are first-line respondents that are cross-trained to provide countless services to various industries. These services can include but are not limited to emergency response and remediation. Technicians are expected to be available to respond to emergency/time-critical incidents, chemical releases, natural disasters, derailments, transloading activities, soil excavations and water-way responses.
For more information, please contact Kiana at email@example.com or 330-361-7755
The benefits you receive when working with Savage:
- Starting between $18-21 depending on experience
- A culture that appreciates Team Members
- Uniforms and laundry service
- Paid Time Off (“PTO”)
- Paid holidays
- Profit Sharing
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) with match
- Opportunity for growth
- A commitment to helping our Team Members do things that they never dreamed possible
- And so much more
At EnviroServe, we pride ourselves on providing our team with the latest equipment and the highest commitment to safety.
- Valid Driver’s license
- The ability to obtain required endorsements
- High School Diploma/ GED
- The ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends when needed
- Current 29 CFR 1910.120 (e) requirements and other certifications a plus, but not required
- Use small hand-tools, squeegees, shovels and brooms as well as wipes, absorbent boom and pads to contain and remediate impacted soils and waters.
- Perform manual work requiring periods of extensive physical exertion and must have the ability to carry out written and oral instructions and be able to meet the work schedule with dependability and consistency.
- Drive a motor vehicle and operate a powered piece of equipment
- Assist in the set up and tear down of job site.
- Other duties as assigned
Employees will be required to work outdoors. Driving conditions may be less than ideal. Anticipate off-pavement driving. Employees can be exposed to adverse conditions (including but not limited to rain and muddy conditions, rocky soils, snow and ice, extreme temperatures). Employees are frequently required to wear PPE, such as respirators and protective clothing
- Job Family Skilled Player
- Pay Type Hourly
- Denver, CO, USA