Environmental Field Technician
EnviroServe is growing! Our technicians come to EnviroServe for the competitive compensation package, variety of work, and our focus on safety, but they stay because of the outstanding culture that exists here. Our company was founded on emergency response, environmental remediation and waste management solutions for customers across the United States. To this day, we understand and respect our technicians as hard-working individuals who are the lifeblood of what we do. Our Team Members pride themselves on being where they are needed, when they are needed. You’ll find a great home at EnviroServe!
The benefits you receive when working with EnviroServe:
- Industry Leading Pay
- Paid Time Off (“PTO”)
- Paid holidays
- Profit Sharing
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) with match
- Opportunity for growth
- A culture that appreciates Team Members
- Uniforms and laundry service
- A commitment to helping our Team Members do things that they never dreamed possible
- And so much more!
Environmental Technicians are first-line respondents that are cross-trained to provide countless services to various industries. These services can include but are not limited to emergency response and remediation. Technicians are expected to be available to respond to emergency/time-critical incidents, chemical releases, natural disasters, derailments, transloading activities, soil excavations and water-way responses.
- Valid Driver’s license
- The ability to obtain required endorsements
- The ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends when needed
- Current 29 CFR 1910.120 (e) requirements and other certifications a plus, but not required
EnviroServe is looking for dedicated individuals who will:
- Regularly participate in communication meetings with the team
- Help drive growth and create a collaborative culture
- Drive a motor vehicle and operate a powered piece of equipment
- Assist in the set up and tear down of job site.
- Use small hand-tools, squeegees, shovels and brooms as well as wipes, absorbent boom and pads to contain and remediate impacted soils and waters
- Other duties as assigned
In addition to normal working hours, work schedules may include some after-hours and weekend work to assist with emergency response calls. Team members will work outdoors in various weather conditions. Driving and working in all different types of terrain. Team members are occasionally required to wear PPE, such as respirators and protective clothing. All needed PPE is provided to the team member.
- Job Family Skilled Player
- Pay Type Hourly
- Carnegie, PA 15106, USA