Join the premier environmental company in the industry
$1,000 Sign-On Bonus
$2,000 Retention Bonus
The benefits you receive when working with EnviroServe:
- $22 - $26 / hour
- Pay incentives for unscheduled work
- Paid time off (“PTO”)
- Paid holidays
- Profit sharing
- Additional bonus opportunities
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) with match
- Opportunity for growth
- A fleet with most trucks being less than 5 years old
- Uniforms and laundry service
- A commitment to helping our Team Members do things that they never dreamed possible
EnviroServe Drivers operate a variety of commercial vehicles, including but not limited to vac trucks and water trucks, roll-off trucks and stake bed trucks with equipment trailers. Drivers will also be cross-trained to be able to assist with on-site environmental responses.
- Class A or B CDL
- Possession or ability to obtain required endorsements: Hazmat, Tanker, Air Brakes
- The ability to work a schedule that includes occasional nights and weekends.
EnviroServe is looking for dedicated individuals who will:
- Regularly participate in communication meetings with the team
- Help drive growth and create a collaborative culture
- Assist in the set up and tear down of job site
- Perform duties while wearing the appropriate PPE
- Use small hand-tools, squeegees, shovels and brooms as well as wipes, absorbent boom and pads to contain and remediate impacted soils and waters
- Savage has been designated as a 2021 Military Friendly Employer.
- Savage is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug free workplace.
- California Residents: Job Applicant Privacy Notice
- For more information or questions about opportunities at Savage, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team.
- Job Family Skilled Player
- Pay Type Hourly
- Vancouver, WA, USA