VST - GUEST SERVICES
ABOUT KAMPGROUNDS OF AMERICA, INC.
Kampgrounds of America, Inc. (KOA) is the world’s largest network of privately owned campgrounds and the leader in outdoor hospitality. KOA has 525+ locations across the United States and Canada including a mix of franchised and company-owned parks. KOA has approximately 90 employees at its corporate headquarters in Billings, Montana, and 1200+ across its location. Founded in 1962, the mission of KOA is “connecting people to the outdoors and each other,” and those who represent the brand share the values of being family-oriented, passionate, entrepreneurial, customer-focused and progressive.
Guest Services Supervisor, Campground Manager and/or Operations Manager
Responsible for guest registration, front desk, and store procedures while delivering great guest service.
- Provide superior guest service over the telephone and in person, by being enthusiastic, attentive, friendly and helpful.
- Greet all guests with a positive attitude and a well-groomed appearance, a smile, recognition and a proper KOA uniform and name tag.
- Handle all guest issues with respect by listening and acknowledging their concern.
- Follow all KOA guidelines and procedures regarding the handling of registrations, reservations, store sales and refunds.
- Follow specific KOA cash and credit card handling procedures and properly use the computer, cash register, credit card, and various other front desk equipment.
- Handle daily, weekly, and monthly scheduled stocking and cleaning programs as requested by the Guest Services Supervisor, Campground Manager and/or Operations Manager for all front office and store facilities.
- Promote local attractions, as well as the KOA system, through KOA Rewards, referrals to other KOA locations, and being knowledgeable of all national and local advertising and discount programs.
- This job description is not intended to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- All guests are greeted immediately with friendly, helpful and professional guest service delivery.
- Demonstration of a positive attitude with guests, management, team members, and vendors.
- Careful and accurate money handling.
- Promotion of this KOA and entire KOA system.
- Well-groomed appearance and appropriate, clean KOA uniform and nametag.
- Attention to detail when taking reservations and/or registering guests.
- Hear and speak the English language fluently
- Knowledge of computer and cash register operation
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Excellent customer services skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, lift and carry 25 pounds occasionally and 10 pounds regularly
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance
- Ability to respond to telephone calls, hear issues, give direction while viewing computer screens
- Long periods of standing (80%)
- Ability to bend, stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb
- Requires the use of hands/fingers to handle or feel
Kampgrounds Of America, INC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strives to provide an environment where all employees and applicants are treated with respect. The company is committed to fair treatment of all persons. This value ensures employees and candidates are treated equally, and are protected from discrimination or harassment of any kind. This includes discrimination on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, gender, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, or any other protected status.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- 5225 Boulder Hwy, Las Vegas, NV 89122, USA