E-Commerce Associate - Part Time 523101
To assure all ECommerce duties are completed in a timely manner including receiving, processing, documenting, photographing, and reporting on all consigned items from stores and donations, as well the listing, documenting, and answering of customer questions, and the packaging, labeling, weighing and shipping of goods sold online.
1. To operate all E-Commerce procedures for online sales including receiving, sorting, photographing, listing, packaging, shipping, and documenting. This includes all procedures for listing on Shop Goodwill, Indaba, eBAY, GoodTwice, and Amazon.
2. To ensure the safety, security, efficiency and effectiveness of all ECommerce functions and consigned items.
3. Utilize ECommerce programs, sites, and tools for listing items in the online marketplace.
4. To assist with the sorting of computer donations, as requested.
5. To maintain adequacy, accuracy and punctuality of reports and records.
6. To provide proactive repair and preventive maintenance of assigned equipment.
7. To perform quality control checks on all store shipments of ECommerce and EBooks containers arriving at warehouse.
8. To operate a pallet jack for loading, unloading, and moving of materials as needed.
9. To perform general housekeeping, custodial and janitorial duties as may be scheduled and assigned.
10. To ensure compliance with established Goodwill policies and procedures.
11. To perform all other duties as assigned.
Education: Functional reading, writing, typing and mathematical skills.
Work Experience: Previous production experience preferred. Internet and computer savvy individual highly desired. This position is an entry-level position for individuals w
Physical Requirements: Daily requirements may include climbing, balancing, reaching, talking, hearing, seeing, standing, stooping, kneeling, handling, lifting, carrying, pushing, and pulling. May be exposed to dust and odors. May be required to do limited work outdoors.
Safety & Security: Responsible for following all safety, security, and money handling procedures, as directed by Goodwill policy.
Work Hours: 7:30 AM – 4:00 PM Monday – Friday or whatever hours are required to meet the professional requirements of the job.
Work Attire: Each associate should present a fashionable, neat, and clean appearance that will be reflective of Goodwill’s positive image in the community. Shoes should be acceptable in a work environment and should not expose toes or other parts of an individual’s feet. All shoes must be closed toe in design.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $9.90
- 115 Haywood Rd, Greenville, SC 29607, USA