Retail Associate - 524212
To effectively extend customer service to shoppers and donors.
To encourage and promote a mutual associate/customer relationship which enhances the profitability of Goodwill Industries.
To establish positive relationships with clients and associates to successfully implement Goodwill’s mission services.
1. To greet and assist customers and donors upon entering the store.
2. To bag merchandise, promptly answer the phone, with the correct Goodwill greeting, and accurately handle store returns.
3. To receive, stock, tag, count and inventory merchandise.
4. To assist in loading and unloading trucks from the distribution center.
5. To stock, merchandise, colorize, and size textiles.
6. To stock, merchandise, electronics, furniture, house wares, exercise equipment, mechanical devices and other hard good to make certain items are safe and not on the Consumer Product Safety Recall list.
7. To perform general housekeeping, custodial and janitorial duties as may be scheduled and assigned.
To perform all other duties as assigned.
Education: Functional reading, writing, and mathematical skills.
Work Experience: Previous retail experience preferred.
Physical Requirements: Daily requirements may include climbing, balancing, reaching, talking, hearing, seeing, standing, stooping, kneeling, handling, lifting, carrying, pushing, and pulling. May be exposed to dust and odors. May be required to do limited work outdoors.
Safety & Security: Responsible for following all safety, security, and money handling procedures, as directed by Goodwill policy.
Goodwill strives to have a safe, secure, and ethical
work environment. Goodwill’s expectation
from each associate is to refrain from: 1) unsafe work practices;
2) involvement in unethical situations; 3) dishonest/fraudulent work
behaviors; or, 4) other behavior which would damage the organization's good
standing in the community.
Work Hours: As assigned by store location. May be required to work nights and weekends.
Work Attire: Each associate is expected to present a fashionable, neat, and clean appearance that will be reflective of Goodwill’s positive image in the community.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $11.00
- 811 Saco Lowell Rd, Easley, SC 29640, USA