Betsie River Pizza Attendant (FT, PT and Seasonal)
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
Betsie River Pizza Attendant
· Take and prepare food orders from guests and maintain par levels.
· Performs register tasks including counting in banks, processing transactions, and counting banks at the end of shift
· Performs routine daily cleaning, maintaining a clean work area throughout shift.
· Clean food preparation areas, cooking surfaces, and utensils.
· Wash, cut, and prepare foods designated for menu.
· Exemplifies professional conduct and adherence to company Core Values
· Other duties as assigned
· Must know basic math and how to count back change
· Clear and concise verbal communication skills with guests & fellow team members
· Basic knife skills are required
· A knowledge of common food allergies and sensitivities & have an understanding of the dangers of cross contamination
· An understanding of proper kitchen sanitation and proper food handling techniques are required
· Clear and concise verbal communication skills.
· Ability to work under pressure an take initiative in a fast paced environment
· Self-directed and able to maximize use of time and resources.
· Able to read labels and cooking directions
Education & Experience
· Prior cashiering experience preferred
· High School diploma or equivalent preferred
· ServeSafe Certification preferred – this can be obtained after employment
Physical & Other Requirements:
· While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand.
· The employee is occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell.
· The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
· Evenings, weekends and holidays are a regular part of the schedule.
· Non-smoking candidates preferred.
Established in 1956, Crystal Mountain is a family-owned, four-season resort destination located 28 miles southwest of Traverse City and a short drive from Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore. The resort features lodging, dining, downhill and cross-country skiing, two championship golf courses, shopping, award-winning Crystal Spa, Michigan's only alpine slide, the Park at Water's Edge, Michigan Legacy Art Park, weddings and a conference center. Visit www.CrystalMountain.com.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- Crystal Mountain, 12500 Crystal Mountain Drive, Thompsonville, Michigan, United States of America