Conference Services Manager--(FT)
Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Excellent Time Management Skills and highly organized.
• Advanced knowledge of SMS, Delphi , Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook Calendars).
• Effective business writing skills (grammar, vocabulary, clarity and brevity).
• Clear and concise verbal communication skills.
• Self-directed and able to maximize use of time, resources and technology.
• Able to analyze, interpret and present data in various formats.
• Able to work with computers, faxes, copiers, scanners and various other technologies in offices and on resort.
• Understanding of Audio Visual (AV) and technology setup capabilities available to clients on the resort.
• Maintains client and company confidentiality at all times.
• Dependable and meets timelines, deadlines and goals.
• Exemplifies professional conduct and adherence to company Core Values.
• Minimum of an associate’s degree required.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, management or hospitality management preferred. Or a combination of education and experience that enables performance of all aspects of the position
Physical & Other Requirements:
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand.
• The employee is occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell.
• The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
• Evenings, weekends and holidays are a regular part of the schedule.
• Non-smoking candidates preferred.
Established in 1956, Crystal Mountain is a family-owned, four-season resort destination located 28 miles southwest of Traverse City and a short drive from Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore. The resort features lodging, dining, downhill and cross-country skiing, two championship golf courses, shopping, award-winning Crystal Spa, Michigan's only alpine slide, the Park at Water's Edge, Michigan Legacy Art Park, weddings and a conference center. Visit www.CrystalMountain.com.
- Pay Type Salary
- Crystal Mountain, 12500 Crystal Mountain Drive, Thompsonville, Michigan, United States of America