Crystal Mountain, 12500 Crystal Mountain Drive, Thompsonville, Michigan, United States of America
Wednesday, June 22, 2022
Crystal Spa is seeking Licensed Cosmetologists to provide
guests with quality nail and skin care services while working in a friendly,
professional environment performing manicures and pedicures.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide individualized
services and treatments that meet the clients’ needs and expectations.
- Explain products,
services and treatments to clients and assist them with determining their
- Ensure clients feel
welcome when they arrive for their appointments.
- Uphold the standards of
sanitation and sterilization as directed by law and the spa’s policies and
- Maintain spa appearance
- Stock and maintain work
stations according to standard operating procedures.
- Promote and up-sell
products and services.
- Ensure that a high
standard of service is maintained throughout the spa.
- Clear and concise verbal communication skills.
- Maintains office, employee and company confidentiality at all times.
- Dependable and meets goals.
- Exemplifies professional conduct and adherence to company Core Values.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Must maintain all current licenses and certifications that are required on a state and local level.
Physical & Other Requirements:
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear.
- The employee is frequently required to walk.
- The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Evenings, weekends and holidays are a regular part of the schedule.
- Must have excellent attendance and conduct record for consideration.
- Non-smoking candidates preferred.
- Minimum age requirement is 18.
Crystal Mountain is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. 2020 Bronze Level Veteran Friendly Employer.
Established in 1956, Crystal Mountain is a family-owned, four-season resort destination located 28 miles southwest of Traverse City and a short drive from Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore. The resort features lodging, dining, downhill and cross-country skiing, two championship golf courses, shopping, award-winning Crystal Spa, Michigan's only alpine slide, the Park at Water's Edge, Michigan Legacy Art Park, weddings and a conference center. Visit www.CrystalMountain.com.