Customer Support - Customer Support Associate
Customer Support Associate
As part of Bozzuto's Customer Support team, you will be responsible for providing a high level of customer satisfaction for all Customer Support matters including timely follow up and documentation to ensure appropriate problem/issue resolution. As well as being the acting liaison between our retailers/customers and all departments within the Company.
If you have the following, please apply today!
1. A friendly attitude and helpful manner
2. The ability to work well in a fast paced environment
3.Excellent keyboard, math, and computer skills including Microsoft Outlook/Word
4. Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills with attention to detail
5. Excellent communication skills – verbal, telephone, written
6. The ability to be flexible and adapt easily to change
7. Retail, wholesale, restaurant or call center experience a plus
8. A High School Diploma or GED (accredited)
Schedule: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday 9AM-5:30PM
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
You must be able to operate a variety of office equipment including computer, printers, fax machines, telephones, etc. Physical demand requirements are those that are primarily sedentary in nature.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Old Distribution Center, 275 Schoolhouse Road, Cheshire, Connecticut, United States of America