Support - Product Integrity Clerk
North Haven Distribution Center, 400 North Frontage Road, North Haven, Connecticut, United States of America Req #122
Monday, August 1, 2022
The Product Integrity Clerk is responsible for processing damaged, repairable, salvageable, and non-salvageable cases in the warehouse.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for scanning damaged cases out of inventory and scanning all repaired cases back to inventory using an RF Scan Gun directly affecting inventory adjustments.
- Responsible for repairing, repacking and or short packing any and all cases in need of repair. Whenever possible, team member must make their repairs in the field.
- Read labels, slot identification codes and production descriptions on cases and bags under normal distribution center lighting.
- Able to establish the difference between damaged and salvageable product.
- Stack product on pallets, interlocking product.
- Wrap pallet and product with shrink film.
- Ability to accurately record all products handled during shift for accountability.
- Pay Type Hourly
- North Haven Distribution Center, 400 North Frontage Road, North Haven, Connecticut, United States of America