Equipment Repair - Technician C
The Equipment Repair Class “C” Technician is responsible for, but not limited to uphold department safety and maintain warehouse production through safe, timely repairs and battery changes
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Safety needs to be first on the list of priority at all times starting when you drive on the property.
(Safety is your personal responsibility – if safety is at jeopardy stop what you are doing and contact a member of Bozzutos management for guidance).
• Immediately report to your Supervisor (any accidents and or problems that interfere with a safe and orderly work environment).
• Properly swipe in/out of the KRONOS time keeping system.
• Work extra hours in addition to normal schedule when needed.
• Maintain standards of personal hygiene and proper dress code.
• Perform safety inspection of Shop and Battery room areas.
• Confer with previous and present shifts regarding daily work and or problems.
• Monitor Battery Room, ensuring safety, work flow and timely battery changes are in order.
• Coordinate workflow by established priority
• Review and uphold that all daily shop operational procedures are being completed.
• Perform a variety of mechanical repairs on electric forklifts and electric pallet jacks etc.
• Complete any required training set by the company and management to properly perform job.
- Pay Type Hourly
- New Distribution Center, 400 Industrial Avenue, Cheshire, Connecticut, United States of America