Robotic Process Automation Systems Administrator I
AvidXchange Charlotte NC, 1210 AVIDXCHANGE LN, CHARLOTTE, North Carolina, United States of America ● Virtual
Friday, June 24, 2022
AvidXchange is a leading provider of accounts payable (“AP”) automation software and payment solutions for middle market businesses and their suppliers. By trade, we are a technology company, but if you ask anyone that works here, they’ll tell you our people are at the core of who we are. We are all entrepreneurs who love to innovate and win with a passion for serving our customers. While we take personal ownership of our everyday work, we recognize that we only win as a team.
Since our founding in 2000 in Charlotte, NC, we’ve created a company of over 1,600 teammates working in one of our 7 offices across the U.S., or remotely. We're building more than a tech company – we're building an experience. We remain committed to a culture where you can fully be 'you’ – connected with others, chasing big goals and making a meaningful impact. If you want to help us grow while realizing your potential and creating stories you'll tell for years, you've come to the right place.
AvidXchange is proud to be Certified™ as a Great Place to Work®. The prestigious recognition is based on anonymous data from our teammates and makes official what our teammates have known for years – that AvidXchange is a Great Place to Work®.
As a Robotic Process Automation Systems Administrator I, you will be responsible for managing the daily BPA process runs using Blue Prism in a mixed application environment that includes Salesforce & other SaaS vendor applications. You will troubleshoot any issues that arise and come up with solutions to solve the problems in the short and long term.
- Serve as main point of contact for support, administration, and maintenance for relevant system(s) platform and associated applications.
- Work directly with end users to resolve support issues and fulfill requests within the relevant system(s).
- Complete troubleshooting of bug tickets and requests and determine root cause.
- Create the documentation of workflow designs, reports, and dashboards.
- Build the scheduling of automated processes.
- Assist with monthly capacity analysis related to automated processes.
- Author and maintain technical documentation.
- Provide updates, status, and completion information related to bug tickets, currently assigned incidents, resolution efforts, and projects.
- Utilize ServiceNow for acknowledging and responding to incidents and BAU requests and AzDO for scheduling / reporting progress on maintenance, enhancements, new features and functions.
Required Experience, Qualifications, and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or similar relevant working experience
- 2 or more years of experience in an analytical role
- 1 or more years of experience with Blue Prism or UiPath
- 1 or more years of experience supporting robotic process automation teams
Preferred Experience, Qualifications, and Skills
- Typically requires a University Degree or equivalent experience
- Strong understanding of workflow design
- Experience working with Blue Prism and similar robotic process automation tools
- Experience working with Microsoft Office 365 suite
- Basic knowledge of applicable business practices
- Ability to make decisions on assigned tasks
- Ability to communicate effectively to internal team members
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- ServiceNow, AzDO, Sharepoint and Teams
Equal Employment Opportunity
AvidXchange is an equal opportunity employer.
AvidXchange is committed to equal employment opportunity in accordance with
applicable federal, state, and local laws. AvidXchange will not discriminate
against applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis. This
includes, but is not limited to veteran status, race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age
and physical or mental disability.
IT Business Systems Analysis