Indexing Associate II
As an Indexing Associate II, you will be an integral member of the AvidXchange AvidBill Services team, providing best-in-class indexing services. This position is expected to provide superior data entry indexing services in adherence of all set standards for AvidXchange’s customers with a focus on ensuring an exceptional customer experience.
- Ability to process for all internally assigned established customer queues proficiently and efficiently.
- Analyze documents in order to complete necessary data entry fields accurately.
- Complete assignments within the Service Level Agreement requirements for both speed and accuracy.
- Adhere to all rules associated with completion of data entry fields
- Focus on indexing at point of Go-Live to further prepare for successful transition to business partners.
- Focus on preparing and finalizing documentation needed for successful transition to business partners.
- Analyze documents to complete necessary data entry fields, may make recommendations for edits to ensure compliance with standard protocol.
- Works closely across indexing operations to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provide white glove service for escalated customer issues.
- Actively engage across all areas of indexing to contribute to process improvement initiatives and work stream efficiency.
- May coach other AvidXchange Indexing Specialists on best practices and standard operating procedures.
- Analyze various processes and determine where improvements can be made and implemented.
- Partner with multiple internal teams to ensure each new customer has an amazing experience transitioning into a live environment receiving services from Indexing Operation.
- Effectively triage all exceptions and escalated inquires.
Required Experience, Qualifications, and Skills
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Successful completion of Indexer training
- Specialized knowledge of AvidBill Services Indexing requirements
- Familiarity of AvidInvoice functionality
- Strong computer skills
- Analytic skills
- Attention to detail
- Clear communication both verbal and written
- Ability to make decisions
- Problem Solving
- Typically requires minimum of 3 years of experience. May require vocational or technical education in addition to prior work experience
- A minimum of 1 year of experience as an Indexing Associate I or an acceptable equivalent
- Job Family Business Intelligence and Data
- Job Function Back-End Transaction/Data Processing
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Support