Marketing Events Manager II
This position is hands-on in the day-to-day execution of all aspects of trade show planning,
budgeting, execution and vendor management. This individual will act as project manager,
overseeing multiple deliverables and ensuring that internal and external team members
are on track and on task.
- Coordinate and oversee specific phases of a wide scope of event-related tasks - including general and educational session production, exhibit design/functional layout, logistics and budget management. Event management with specific execution of deliverables consisting of program collateral, signage, promotional items and internal communications.
- Responsible for planning and executing all aspects of trade show operations including facilitating set-up, coordinating logistics, and dismantling post-event.
- Manage multiple complex timetables successfully in a collaborative, fast-paced environment, tracking progress against plans to identify/track open issues and drive resolutions, and communicate effectively with key stakeholders.
- Coordinate with internal creative to develop and execute messaging and the overall look and feel of the exhibit within brand guidelines.
- Manage external vendors that supplement our resources for events and exhibits.
Experience, Qualifications & Skills
- 3+ years’ experience executing and managing trade shows and events.
- A polished professional with strong organizational and communication skills (both written and oral) coordinating with nationwide internal and external teams.
Preferred Experience, Qualifications & Skills
- Exceptional project/program management and interpersonal skills.
- A self-starter with superior organizational skills and attention to detail with strong follow-through and execution ability.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, deadlines and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Must thrive on teamwork, problem solving and overcoming obstacles.
- Proficient or competent in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and CRM tools.
- Typically requires a University Degree or equivalent experience and minimum 3 years of prior relevant experience.
- This position requires travel as needed.
- Job Family Sales and Marketing
- Job Function Advertising & Marketing Communications
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Professional