Operations Associate, IA Enablement
As a member of the Invoice Accelerator team at, you will work on multiple different projects and tasks to aid in the day-to-day operations of the program. You will be challenged to learn quickly and adapt to change alongside the brightest talent in the industry. You will be self-motivated and show a professional level of maturity when working with customers and display positive attitudes focusing on a team spirit. This role is different than a typical collections role within the industry as it is a combination of a customer support representative, account manager, and finally a collections component when needed.
· Speak with businesses regarding status of account balances
· Answer questions about account balances and the Invoice Accelerator program in general
· Become proficient on our product to answer software questions about the online portal they use
· Help suppliers expand their business with the Invoice Accelerator program
· Set up payment plans and bank debits
· Assist with the lawsuit filing process when needed.
EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
Required Experience, Qualifications, and Skills
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
· A minimum of 0-2 years' work experience in collections or customer service in a B2B environment
· Salesforce and NetSuite experience is a plus, but not a requirement
· Process Improvement experience or training is a plus, but not a requirement Preferred Experience, Qualifications, and Skills
· Advanced Microsoft Excel and office skills preferred · Typically, does not require advanced education and requires little to no prior experience
· Strong time management and multitasking skills to be able to ensure that tasks get completed on time.
· Ability to work well in a team environment to drive team performance towards a common goal.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills and experience communicating at all levels internally and externally.
· Critical thinking and problem-solving skills with the ability to leverage these skills to address new problems consistently.
· Ability to adapt quickly to changes
· Desire to be involved in a new evolving program and be part of the problem solving and change process.
- Job Family Customer Service and Operations
- Job Function Customer Accounts Payable
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Support