Product Support Specialist I
The Product Support Specialist I is an integral member of the Relationship Management team, functioning as a liaison between representatives and management, (management defined as Team Leader/ Manager) sharing ideas and best practices. This position resolves simple and some complex issues to our clients’ satisfaction, including but not limited to troubleshooting, and managing multiple issues from open to close.
- Customer facing position managing Tier 1 to Tier 2 inquiries from customers either through phone, email and chat requiring basic technical and product knowledge.
- Trouble-shoots and tests components of systems using proven techniques for analysis and workarounds.
- Ability to coordinate reported cases and works closely with leadership to expedite issues for fast problem resolution.
- Works with our case management system, keeping track of own support tickets and follows through to completion.
- Responds and resolves through critical thought processes that directly correlates with the customer requests and needs.
- Monitors and helps other Technicians with support tickets.
- Provides basic product training & documentation to customers.
- Ability to perform at a minimum of “meets” in balanced performance scorecard for CSAT, QA and productivity measures outlined.
Required Education, Skills, and Qualification
- A minimum of 2 years of experience troubleshooting proprietary software
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Experience with windows domain environments
- Strong ability to work independently and with a team
- Knowledge of API Automation and technical software
Preferred Education, Skills, and Qualification
- A+ certification (or comparable certification, training, or degree) preferred, not required
- Works effectively in a fast-pace environment
- Ability to priorities daily tasks
- Exceptional customer service experience scores
- Strong productivity and quality assurance
- Positive and helpful
- Job Family Customer Service and Operations
- Job Function Customer Service
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Professional