Prometric is a trusted test development and delivery provider to more than 300 organizations worldwide. To start a new career, further developing existing skills or adding qualification for a promotion, taking school entrance exams or simply for professional development, people taking tests want a reliable, convenient, and hassle-free experience. Prometric serves as an industry gatekeeper, ensuring that people legitimately earn the credentials they seek to achieve, and thereby guaranteeing a fair testing experience for all who come through our doors.
Moreover, please visit the detailed Company profile @ www.prometric.com
Prometric has available an exciting and fast-paced role in which you will interact with colleagues throughout the globe. As an Analyst, you will be responsible for ensuring Prometric’s customers (clients and test takers) are able to schedule an appointment to further their education and/or career.
- Highly visible, high-pressure role with dynamic responsibilities.
- Must be able to adapt to changing priorities, while delivering high quality results.
- Role is operationally focused
- Strong soft skills, ability to navigate and resolve difficult situations.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
40% Capacity Management
- Monitoring and open global test center schedules based on utilization targets
- Reserving appointments for select customers
- Work with internal teams to reserve test centers for groups testing together
20% Operational Execution
- Entering data based on findings from reports
- Logging and recording transactions with test centers in Salesforce Customer Relationship Management tool
20% Relationship Management
- Developing rapport with test center staff within your assigned portfolio
- Document verbal conversations in Salesforce Customer Relationship Management tool
- Develop and deliver concise written communication to site and corporate staff
- Ad-hoc requests primarily executed via Excel or SQL
- Developing and delivering customer requested reports
- Ad-hoc analysis on customer behavior and trends
10% Other duties as assigned
- Degree in Business Administration, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Psychology, or similar analytical fields
- Ability to interact with numerous levels of stakeholders (Executive to entry level) in a diverse global environment. Fluency in English language required
- Minimum 2 – 3 years of working experience
- Intermediate-Advanced Excel skills
- Detail oriented with strong analytic and diagnostic skills
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Experience with customer relationship management
KEY POINTS TO NOTE:
- Work from Home Opportunity
- Weekly Offs: Saturday & Sunday
- Night Shift Allowance: INR 2500/- per month
- Shift Timings: 3:00 pm – 12:00 am / 5:30 pm – 2:00 am (all time zones are in IST)
- Candidates from Delhi NCR will be given preference.
- Salary Budget: INR 5.8 Lacs per annum
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please email the below mentioned details at email@example.com
- Current CTC
- Expected CTC
- Notice Period
- Updated Resume (clearly mentioning the work tenure, designation, company name, etc.)
- Pay Type Salary
- Gurugram, Haryana, India