Scan & Score Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Distribution Center Manager
DEPARTMENT: Candidate Services
LOCATION: 7941Corporate Dr,
The Scan & Score Coordinator performs scanning and scoring tasks using a computer and scanner at their desk. Once items are scanned and scored, reports are created, run to distribute results. These functions are performed throughout the day with batch bundles of 1 – 1000’s of answer sheets depending on the client project being worked/scanned/scored.
- Obtain batches of answer sheets from the distribution team after a test event has completed
- Look up the candidates in the OPS systems to tie the scanned/score result to the candidate
- Scans all answer sheets and performs a score function to score each exam
- Corrects any identified errors when prompted by the system (wrong date on test, more than 1 answer)
- QC batches scanned/scored
- Run associated reports that communicate results to Client Services Manager, client, candidates
- On a rotating basis, the specialists are responsible for handling the “PBT (paper-based testing) Day.” On the days they are responsible for the PBT Day, they will monitor the Scan/Score Magic Queue, Scan/Score mailbox, Email box and complete all requests received, as well as print and mail all Food Safety Computer-Based Test (CBAT)/Internet-Based Test (IBT) results.
- If the specialist’s PBT day is the first day of the work week, responsible for completing the Scan/Score status update and sending it to the manager
- Ensure that projects are proactively managed, executed according to schedules and on budget, and issues are resolved promptly
- Provide ongoing contact with internal customers to ensure satisfaction with assigned resources and project progress
- Preparation of initial project budgets for submission for accounting of revenue forecast
- Responsible for coordinating interaction between the implementation services team and other departments to ensure that issues affecting the implementation projects are effectively resolved
- Lead a team of 2+ direct reports; inspire, coach, develop, and motivate them to ensure they are delivering their commitments, and maximizing their potential
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar profession
- 4 years overall in a leadership position
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong knowledge of excel and email (for communication and tracking)
- Strong written communication skills
- Independent worker who takes initiative
- Ability to work in an ever-changing and fast paced environment and maintain focus on key priorities despite conflicting demands
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Remaining in a stationary position, often standing, or sitting for prolonged periods.
- Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers.
- Communicating with others to exchange information.
- Pay Type Salary
- Baltimore, MD, USA
- White Marsh, MD, USA