There has never been a better time to join Klein Tools!
The Tool Crib Attendant is responsible for receiving, storing, and issuing hand tools, machine tools, dies, materials and safety equipment. In addition, this position will inspect inspect tools and equipment for defects and complete periodic inventories in the tool room.
- Issue equipment such as tools, fixtures, jigs, and dies to workers and maintain a record of tool and equipment issued and returned.
- Locate lost or misplaced tools and equipment that are not returned after being used.
- Receive, unpack, and store incoming tools and equipment to replenish inventory.
- Inspect and measure tools and equipment for defects or wear and report to tool room personnel.
- Mark and identify tools and equipment with proper storage location.
- Prepare and complete periodic inventory of the tools and equipment.
- Perform other duties as required within the nature and level of work.
Job Qualification Requirements
High School Diploma or equivalent and one (1) year of relevant work experience are required. Familiarity with OSHA regulations are required. Experience working with AS400 is preferred.
Ability to complete data entry accurately. Attention to detail play a large role in the success of the position. Must have the ability to work cross-functionally and communicate effectively with upper management and peers. Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions.
Physical Demand Requirements
Occasionally required to stand, walk or sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
401(k) Company Match
Shared Cost Medical & Dental
Education Reimbursement Program
Employee Discount Program
Klein Tools is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. For candidates with disabilities and needing assistance, please email us at email@example.com.
- Job Family Manufacturing
- Job Function Plant
- Pay Type Hourly
- Trevose, Feasterville-Trevose, PA, USA